Chapter 32: The Teddy

Y/N's POV

"Nothing.", she stood up. "Let's just take this out. We gotta go now."

"Okay."

Jihyo's hand wasn't leaving me alone and she's being wary on the surroundings while she's calling on the phone.

"Nayeon unnie, lock your car door.", she whispered on the phone.

"Wae?", because Jihyo tucked me tight on her side, I could also hear Nayeon's voice.

"Just lock your door. We're almost there. Just lock it now.", Jihyo dropped the phone call and faced me. "Y/N, I just realized something."

"What is it?"

"I'm calling someone again, okay?", she held my shoulders. "Don't panic. I assure you everything will be alright."

"Okay."

"Jeongyeon unnie.", another call again. "Can you do a favor for me?"

"No, I'm sleeping well."

"The favor involves Y/N."

"What is it?", a sudden twist.

"I need you to drive here but please bring someone with you."

"Are you in trouble? Is Y/N alright there?", Jeongyeon started to move. "Mina, can you come together with me? Are you awake? Yah! Mina! Stop playing games!"

"What?!", that was Mina's soft sulking voice that you can't easily imagine.

"Jeong, you listen to me.", there's no time left. "You drive the car on the fire exit. You'll meet Y/N there. I'll call you again."

Jihyo stopped calling anybody and focused her stare at me. She was anxious, but she grabbed me along with her then went to the manager.

"Can you do something for me?"

Nayeon's POV

What Jihyo told me a while ago scared me a bit so I turned off the vehicle after locking everything. She doesn't get scared easily but she was really serious. When are they coming back here? A knocking sound on my window was heard so I adjusted the car seat to bend over. Just then, my phone rang. I'm seriously dead this time.

"Jihyo-ya, when are you coming here? Someone's knocking on my window for a whole minute! Palli!"

"Pabo! It's me, Jihyo.", the one outside could be heard clearly. "Open the door! I've been knocking for a whole minute."

My head slowly popped up to recognize that it was indeed Jihyo who was knocking. Her face looks like a ghost. I clicked the unlock button then she fastened herself on the seat.

"What took you so long to open the door?!"

"You told me to lock it!", I answered back then started the engine but when I looked at the back, I paused for a moment. "Wait, where's my Y/N?"

"I'm gonna start explaining now."

"You left her?!", I stepped on the gasoline and rushed back to the place.

"Do not go back there, Im Nayeon!", Jihyo was stealing the steering wheel from me. "Please, listen to me for a moment before we are gonna have another accident again!"

"I'm not leaving her behind!"

"I need you to trust me this time!", she didn't stop bothering me. "Jeongyeon is coming over to pick her up on the fire exit. I asked the manager for help."