Chapter 35: The Danger

Y/N's POV

The guy opened the door, smiling at me. Another person went inside who didn't smile. The danger that both of us were currently facing.

"Nayeon.", I have a faint voice, but it perked her up.

"Y/N."

"And, that's your purpose.", the guy patted my shoulder. "To bring her in."

"You didn't have to do this!", Nayeon was pleading, but with an annoyed voice.

"I waited 24/7 at that time. I even went here with my brother as my supporter.", the mad man recoiled, going towards Nayeon. "Hell. I approached you on the plane, but you did not bother to talk to me even for a minute! You never responded to my messages! How could you easily despise me?! Weren't we together?"

The guy is only a ruler away from Nayeon who was now on a dead end. Nayeon did not focus on him. She was staring at me, like I was her priority and not herself locked up in between that guy.

"Hush.", he placed his finger on Nayeon's lips, making her be the one to flinch this time. "I know it's not your fault, darling. It was your company. They are trying to force you to stay away from me!"

Nayeon's head turned to look on her side, then her eyes went down. She was looking at her watch. Then, she looked at me impatiently.

"W-we could talk this solely. You'd like it, right?", Nayeon was trying to get her hopes up. "So, let her go if you'd prefer for us to chat one-on-one. Isn't that what you'd like?"

"Why are you sweating?", his hands crawled on Nayeon's hair as he pulled it aside.

"Let her go. I'm already here. You want me.", her legs were getting weaker than before.

"But you want her.", his hands gripped Nayeon's hair. "Right?"

"Cut the chase. I love you."

Nayeon was getting heated up and she had grown more impatient, although she is clinging with the guy when she said those words. I never even said a word to the guy, yet she just told those words as if those words couldn't hurt me. Wait, did I just say I got hurt? The guy looked at me one more time, smiling at me as if he was telling me he is the champion. The time now is 5:59.

"Nayeon, the time!", I just whispered in the air, hoping that she could still hear me, although she was blinded by the guy.

"I love you, but I lied.", Nayeon kicked him on the shin, hurting him even more until he rolled.

"No."

I could sense my perception of them are starting to fade and Nayeon was running after me, but the guy, although he was weak and was on his back, grabbed Nayeon's ankle making her fall. I can see the light and not the danger in front of me anymore.

"No."

That was Nayeon's struggling voice, earning my shame for not having any power although I am a magical thing.

Nayeon's POV

There was an immersing light that wasn't witnessed by this obsessive lover, cause his back was covering the scene. After the light, was a huge sound that made us cover our ears. The windows were all broken, piercing lightly our skin. Y/N disappeared.