Chapter 46: The Reason

Nayeon's POV

"I dislike going in cycles anymore, so please just tell me quickly."

We were standing facing each other with no more words to say. What is it that this person seeks for revenge? What is the reason why these are all happening?

"I have a lot of reasons."

"Mind to tell me the reasons?", I was charged with passion at the moment. "One more minute and I'm gonna discover it on my own."

I was counting inside of my head, but it seems like it wouldn't be too fast for us. 60 seconds plus 10 seconds as I extended it.

"That's it."

My hands stretched as I pushed my members away, and with a strong force, I busted on the door of that room she is keeping anything away, not minding my members' protests. Not minding if I'm gonna be invading the privacy.

"I advice you to stop-"

"I also advised you to speak, but you did not listen, and nor am I."

My right shoulder did an extraordinary depth, but I still couldn't get in this room. Where's the key? My eyes scanned all around the room, but the key is just on the side of that person.

"I said, do not come inside that room.", the latter tried to hold me, but I took the key instead without her recognizing it.

"I'll step in the game.", with my long fingers, I was able to place the key in the doorknob.

"No!"

I might not have seen what's inside the room yet because the body of this person landed on me. My members' eyes were able to formulate what's inside though.

"What the-"

"What is it?", I pushed her away and stood up just to see a huge cauldron with some colorful liquids inside a lot of containers. "What?"

"You! Why do you keep on destroying me?! Why do you keep on destroying our lives?!", she dashed towards us, but we were able to escape from her.

"What is the meaning of this?!", I was bewildered. "What sorcery is this?!"

"You think you can escape just by dodging?", she smirked.

"Eek! Run!", Jihyo was alarmed enough, so she pushed all of us towards the door, but the door promptly locked. "Open this thing!"

"Not so fast, Im Nayeon.", the pounding noises on the door disappeared when Jihyo became lethargic and suddenly feel down unconscious.

"Yah! What have you done-", Jeongyeon, who is ready to attack the woman, also disheartened and fell down motionless.

"Is she killing us?!", Momo was about to freak out but her mouth slanted, making her mute then also pass out.

"Do not hurt Nayeon unnie!", Mina blocked me from the point of the stick, making her dilate her eyes before she gradually shut it.

"What are you trying to do?!"

"Making you the last one to be alive.", I could see the color inside of that stick trying to get near me so I closed my eyes only to see the string of color, stop before it could touch my face. "Just kill me now. Don't make my brain ache anymore."

"Where is the courage you had when you burst on the doors? When you raised your voice at me? When you entered the dark places? When you defended your doll? When you had the will to live because Y/N needs you?"