Chapter 36: The Surprise

Y/N's POV

"Huh?", I opened my eyes in a brilliant sunlight and 5 people are gawking at me queerly.

"So, it's true!", Jihyo, with some patches on her body, was able to say. "She comes alive in this place!"

"Yeah! We said so!"

Turning away from them, we are parked on the cliff again. Everyone went out, and guided me to feel the fresh breeze.

"This is the surprise we planned for you, Y/N.", Jeongyeon took my hand, ensuring that I won't fall down the cliff.

"Is there a magnet pulling you in this place, Y/N?", Mina faced me. "You said last time there's a strange feeling bothering you in this place."

"Is it because of the sea?", Momo placed her arms over my shoulder.

"I know nothing."

The sea was starting to be covered by the dark skies. The sky's color was getting gray.

"Should we go down to find out what's in there?", Jihyo was looking underneath. "This could be a retarded idea but maybe, just maybe, her world is over there. Somewhere."

Nayeon started to take a step a little, but refused to take a further step. Nayeon looked at me with loneliness in her eyes. She wanted to try but she doesn't want to die. To not die right away.

"It's very steep.", Nayeon hesitated. "We shouldn't do this. We are gonna need some materials for us to go down there."

"Let's wait for someone to help us then.", Momo stared at our car. "I wonder why there aren't a lot of people here. No one passes by here."

"Yeah.", Mina kept on thinking.

"Cause this is an accident-prone area.", Jeongyeon just explained it easily. "A lot of people had an accident here."

"Why is that so?", Momo continued along with questions like a kid. "Is there a white lady showing up here?"

"Knowing how curvaceous and high is this area, there's no doubt that people would have an accident here."

"When will Momo think as Mina does?", Jihyo inexplicably said.

"Yah!"

"Momo! Not in this place! Weren't you listening to the story?!"

Momo was about to lift a fist, but we stopped her before doing so. Before the surprise for me would be ruined. Before someone would be involved in an accident. Now, we know the reason why the color of the sea changed.

"Inside the car! I'll drive faster", Nayeon waved over, so we followed her. "Wait. Why doesn't it turn on?"

She clicked the key again and again. All the car could give is an eerie sound. Everybody was freaked out in this place

"Yah! Pabo!", Jeongyeon flicked Nayeon's forehead. "Can't you see the gasoline is turning red?!"

"Mina, have you forgotten to go to a gasoline station?", Jihyo asked in disbelief.

"That's the last thing I have in my mind.", Mina peeked in the front, scratching her scalp. "It wasn't even halfway yet. How could this happen? I'm not that stupid to not notice about this."

"Aish.", Jihyo went out of the car even though it was raining lightly. "The gasoline was dropping and we did not even notice it when we went out."