Chapter 9: The Face

Nayeon's POV

"There you go.", I handed the phone over to the curious Y/N. "Is this the only favor you would want?"

There was a clench on the phone as she watched the whole video of her. The her, who was a doll that transformed into a human. The strength of her hands was gone by the time she repeated the video so many times.

"Yah! I cared for you and you aren't gonna take care of my belongings?!", I caught the phone in time.

"I'm sorry.", both of her hands were tackled on her side as she couldn't properly move on what she saw. "Are you sure that wasn't edited?"

"Yah! You know what, if you are just as what you are right now, there's no point in me to keep you here. How can I do that cause you are a dependent doll? You saw me in front of you when you transformed that I am taking the video, live in front of you!"

"Ahh. It's just, it's hard to believe cause I really think I'm a human being.", her body rolled on the floor until she stopped and placed both of her hands as a pillow to her head. "What am I to do now?"

"Yeah. What are you to do now?"

She kneeled in front of me again and bowed until her face touched the surface. What is she trying to implement this time? Is she up for another favor?

"I guess I have nothing else to do than to accept this life.", she looked like she was kissing the floor. "Your majesty."

"Your majesty?", did she really meant what she's saying?

"You said you are my owner.", her neck arched as she looked up at me. "So I'm going to serve you then."

"Serve me?", a smirk formed in my lips. "Like you are gonna do anything I would like you to do?"

"Yes."

"As in anything?"

"Yes."

She is not a robot, right? She is a doll. Doll owners aren't commanding dolls, right? Oh my gosh. What if she's a half doll, half robot? But I guess it's fun if I'm going to be a boss. I'll play with her then. It's not like somebody else could own her. Besides, she was the one who accepted her fate.

"Enough with the talk.", I jumped on my bed to rest. "My first command is for you to sleep now cause it's night time."

She didn't bother to move. Her eyes were waiting. What are you waiting for? Wait, if she's awake at midnight, is she awake the whole time she's a human until she goes back to her life as a doll?

"Don't tell me you don't sleep?", I'm wide awake. "What were you doing every time you are hiding in my closet then?"

"Just sit and stare?"

"That's hella boring!", thinking of those nights made me think if she really did that. "But now, I command you to sleep!"

"Yes, your majesty. But please, handle me with care."

She laid down on the floor and closed her eyes. I looked at the space of my bed then I looked at the space on the floor. That's so uncomfortable.

"Y/N, stand up.", I woke her up again.

"Yes, your majesty.", she automatically stand.

"Sleep.", she was about to place her body on the floor again but I changed her way of thinking. "Here."