Chapter 37: The Unbelievable

Y/N's POV

"Look, I'm sorry, Ms.", Jihyo cleared her throat as she presented herself in front of the woman. "There was a heavy rainfall before the sun could set. Our car is on the roadside, unable to proceed. We searched for some place to keep us heated for tonight and ended up being here. I'm sorry if we just came inside without any permission."

The woman raised her eyebrow. That strict face that could make anyone melt. This kind of horror but when she glanced at me once again, the incredible response from that tough character was affirmed.

"You could stay for the night.", she walked towards her room and unlocked it with her key, but did not open the door yet. "Stay away from my room and don't even bother to look what's inside. Am I clear?"

"Crystal.", we all responded clearly, as she immediately went inside her room with only a tiny bit opening of the door.

"Aish. Isn't she even going to feed us?", Momo's stomach loudly growled. "Where's her generosity?"

"You bet.", Jeongyeon lamented.

"What about Y/N?", Nayeon whispered to them. "She saw Y/N! What if tomorrow morning when we wake up, she would realize that Y/N isn't somewhere here?!"

"She looks like the person who doesn't even care about us.", Jihyo assured me. "Don't worry. We'll leave early in the morning and reason out that Y/N went to where our car-"

That room opened again, as she came out with some beddings that are not enough for us. What would you expect from her? She did not even expect for us.

"Here you go.", she placed them on the floor. "Have your backs be comfortable."

The biggest bedding was laid in front of me so I looked up to her with no expression. I have the most presentable bedding.

"You look like the youngest among them all. You shall have this.", she turned to raise a brow again to my friends. "Do not disturb her."

Leaving my friends trembling, I laughed at them, making them glare at me. Ahh. This feels smooth.

"Can I sleep here with you, Y/N?", Momo crept towards my place.

"Ahuh!", I pushed her head away to tease her. "Haven't you heard the woman?"

"Yah!"

"Serving her like a queen.", Mina blurted out. "Come to think of it, she is considerably tender with Y/N. Considering this place that's near the cliff you come alive, could it be you have the aura of a queen, Y/N?"

It was pouring rain early in the morning so I did not turn back on my usual self. The members are also sleeping well.

"The sun isn't bright enough for you to wake up.", the woman greeted me. "You should've taken the time to ease yourself."

"I don't feel any heaviness."

"That's unlikely for a person to feel.", the teaspoon was ringing as it turns around the glass stirring. "Would you like a cup of tea?"

"I'm fond of coffee."

"That's for old."

"Somewhere in this world, people have evolved into a newer version of being oldies.", that gave me the time to look at the sleeping ones. "I felt like we were disrespecting you enough, Madame. I should probably knock some sense out of them."