Chapter 28: The Smart

Y/N's POV

"Where did you come from?", Nayeon was on her phone when I went up the window.

"Why are you gonna ask when you knew who was with me?", how could I answer her like that. "If you really didn't know where I've been, then wouldn't you look out for me as what you're usually doing? If I went to work, would I arrive earlier?"

"Oofx.", Momo covered her mouth to stop herself from laughing.

"Yah! You did not have to be savage!"

"Yeah. You're right.", I sat on the floor. "Mina knows about me."

"What?!", the same time that Jeongyeon went back inside Momo's room. "What did Mina know?"

Their faces went near my face and their breathing could be felt by me. I'm suffocating cause I couldn't let out my own wind.

"Are we still going to act stupid about this?", I faced the wall instead.

"Yah! It's not that we are stupid but what do you mean by that?"

"She knows I'm a doll"

*FLASHBACK*

"I did not understand what you're talking about, Mina."

"Too bad. If you had all been honest to me, I would appreciate it more.", Mina laid herself in the grass. "But I couldn't blame all of you. It's not common to encounter such a fantasy."

Her eyes were asking me to lie down beside her so I slowly did. It's nice to talk to her but our conversation is getting more serious.

"Momo was carrying you the whole time. Tzuyu told me that she was curious about what's going on with the three. She even told me that she tried to peek a little before Nayeon was able to close the door. Momo has a new big dollhouse that was installed near the window that's facing in the backyard. If Momo's carrying you the whole time, and you are the largest doll among all, then that new dollhouse is meant for you. There's no doubt about that."

"That-"

"There was a short light that lightened a part of the backyard coming from Momo's room.", I didn't expect that Mina would talk for a long time. "If I could estimate the distance, it wasn't that far from the window. What's near the window is the dollhouse with Y/N as a doll inside, right?"

"Right.", the smart person that could make me admit unintentionally. "Ah! N-no."

"I was watching on my window for me to witness you coming out of Momo's window. I went outside immediately to meet you."

"That was-"

"Your facial features the first time we met when you served us our food. I could never be wrong to think that you looked like Nayeon unnie's doll. The behavior of the three that time was unusual also.", Mina's face lit up. "How could Nayeon unnie be stupid? She reasoned out that she slid on the comfort room's floor. I watched if there are traces of the soles of her shoes that slipped. There was nothing."

Finally, a moment of silence for both of us. If she knew there was something, then why did she keep reserved, unlike Momo?

"If they are incapable of telling me about it, I understand.", Mina nodded as she got up. "I am not telling anyone about you, but please tell me more about you."

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"I told you! Mina, the smart one would found out about this in a theoretical way! She's not simple-minded to found this out coincidentally!", the sweat finally came down from Jeongyeon's face.