Chapter 22: The Twice

Y/N's POV

"Hmm?", I saw Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo, and Mina eating here again, they waved at me when they saw me. "Huh? We've seen each other in the morning, why would they be here again?"

"Why are the two of you waving?", I heard Mina asking Jeongyeon and Momo. "It's not like you knew her?"

Their waving hands went back to their meals. I tittered at their actions. I stared at Nayeon and she winked at me though she can't really wink.

"I was just stretching my arms before I dig in!", Jeongyeon reasoned quicker so that Mina won't speak to her anymore.

"I was about to order!", Momo called me to approach her.

"What? You haven't even finished yet!"

"They are always here.", Erika had the moment to talk to me. "I wonder why? Ahh. It's because you are friends with them."

Nayeon's POV

"Did you do it already?", Jeongyeon went beside Momo as she watched what Momo was doing on her phone.

"Yes.", Momo showed her phone to us. "I hope we'll be successful."

"Hello there.", a head popped out. "It's odd that you are early this time."

"We have schedules tomorrow.", Jeongyeon shrugged. "We could've gone later."

"Why aren't you resting now then?", Jihyo was being sarcastic. "And why are you still here in Nayeon unnie's room?"

"We are going to sleep here!", I saw Momo drop a sweat. "Nayeon unnie couldn't sleep well so it is better if we are here to make her comfortable."

"Yeah! That's right!", I'm so used in lying. "I asked them out."

"Why only them? Why not me?"

Y/N's POV

"How come you haven't told me about them?!", the booming voice of Erika shocked me by the time I entered.

"Huh?", I peeped around assuming that they are here again but I'm more shocked why there are a lot of people dining here. "Is there a booked event? Why didn't I know?"

"What? How didn't you know?", Erika was waving her hands in impediment. "They are eating here because of the Twice members!"

"Twice members?"

"Silly! Your friends! Why didn't you tell me that they are the Twice members?! I'm a fan!", Erika faked out like she was about to faint. "And I'm Jeongyeon biased. I'm more dense cause why didn't I notice them in the first place?"

Erika's feet were stomping loudly on the floor making the customers glance at her uncanny acting. What did she mean about Twice?

"They posted a picture of them in our restaurant! They posted it in Twicetagram!", Erika's hands were freezing. "They even took shots of our foods!"

"I'm sorry?", I leaned my right ear to listen to what she's saying clearly. "What's Twicetagram? And what's the big deal about those photos?"

"Where on earth do you live?!", Erika grasped her hair. "They are your friends and you don't know how influential they are?! They are Twice!"