Chapter 13: The Vacation

Y/N's POV

"It's raining.", I stared at the window. "It should already be sunset. Why aren't they here yet?"

One slightest move and a sign showed up. Should I contact them? My hands were shaking as I held the phone. How do I use this again? The stupid me was struggling.

"Ahjumma! Ahjumma!", I looked below from my treehouse and saw a young boy running towards an older woman. "Ahjumma! I heard Nayeon unnie was here last night! Why didn't you call me?!"

"Ahh! They went here at midnight. Children should be sleeping that time already.", the woman patted his head.

"Ahh! I want to see unnie!", is that boy what they call spoiled brat?

"Is there something between Jeongyeon and our daughter?", a man appeared as the young boy disappeared. "Maybe their fans were right about them."

"Remember, we should always support our daughter from now on. She's old enough to make decisions.", she is Nayeon's mother then. "I do not want to linger in the past when she auditioned secretly because I didn't support her."

Oldies talk is boring and I shouldn't even listen to other people's discussions. It's not about me. How do you contact a person using this phone? Where are the contacts here? Oh! Wait! A camera! Wow! I really liked phones with cameras cause phones with cameras are expensive! Is this- click!

"What was that?", the woman jumped back when she heard the shutter sound and the flash of the camera strained their eyes.

"You stay here.", the man opened a transparent umbrella. "I will be the one to take a look at it."

"The flash came from the treehouse!"

Raindrops were visible on the transparent umbrella. He looked above the treehouse waiting if someone will come out from here. Oh no. What had I done? He had doubts but he climbed the ladder slowly or else he will fall down because of the slippery ladder. I'm sorry.

Nayeon's POV

Inside the van was filled with laughter and noises as the members were all singing aloud together. They were excited. Why can't I even keep my promise?

"The two of you looks serious.", Jihyo looked back on where Jeongyeon and I were seated beside each other. "Were you mad at me cause I surprised all of you?"

"We are not! We are even excited!", Sana yelled.

"I would be happier if I could take care of Y/N too.", Momo caressed Boo's fur. "Where is Y/N right now? Why did you leave her in your house?!"

"I told you I forgot her cause Mom took care of her!"

"For your information everyone, I was the one who asked for this vacation so it is my responsibility to plan for this day.", Jihyo nodded her head. " I'll do my best for all of us to enjoy this day."

"Happy Birthday, Nayeon!", everyone sang as we arrived on the beach with the managers already in the venue.

"Guys! Take all your time to enjoy this day especially to our birthday girl!", our manager cheered.

"Yehey!"

My feet cannot feel the sand anymore and I felt my body floating in the air. Time stopped when I felt the coldness on my whole body. Water. The weather is chilly!