Chapter 15: The Schedule

Y/N's POV

I wasn't able to breathe properly when my chest was pressed with someone else's. My chest was cold because of the watery tears. I engulfed her with a hug too.

"Y/N, I-i"

She couldn't say it because if she will say it, it would be harder to let the whole thing fit for a human's mouth.

"Shh. Say it when you are ready." if only she could smile like me. "One by one."

"Am I useless?"

"Huh?"

"A kid told me that I am not famous and that I am a parasite to my groupmate's fame."

"I did not know you were carrying that much weight.", I stared upright in her eyes. "I do not know what's the problem within your group or fame, but know that a human has a purpose. I am even thinking what am I here for? I am a doll and a human. I think I have a purpose why I became human. How much more for a pure human like you?"

No One's POV

To serve or not to serve is a choice of someone who has the freedom to choose. For such a brief conversation, Jeongyeon's mind was made up.

"Let's go!", Jeongyeon immediately stood up and patted the dust on her butt.

"Where to?"

"We have to go back to Nayeon's room."

"Okay."

"Good morning!", Nayeon's mother opened the door to greet the two. "Oops."

Why is she covering her eyes? What happened? The two opened their eyes looking at Nayeon's mother.

"I'm sorry I did not know that something happened between the two of you last night! Please wear some clothes!"

"Huh?"

The two asserted as they were confused about what she meant by that. The blanket was concealing their whole body. They have clothes. Nayeon's mother was just judgmental.

"Yah! We aren't naked!"

"We cannot leave her here.", Jeongyeon held Nayeon's hand when she was about to take Y/N to the treehouse again.

"Huh?"

"I will not let you take her back there.", Jeongyeon's brows furrowed. "Your mom almost had her."

"But where are we gonna take her then?"

"With us.", Jeongyeon took the doll from Nayeon's arms. "She is more in jeopardy if she's kept away from our eyes."

Nayeon's POV

"Huh?! Y/N!", Momo ran towards us when she saw Jeongyeon carrying the doll. "I missed you!"

Everyone was welcoming the doll but someone was isolated from them. Jeongyeon coughed and went away leaving me to be unwieldy alone with her.

"H-hi, Ji.", no answer. "Look, I'm sorry."

"You did not need to explain, unnie.", she suddenly hugged me. "It's alright for me. I'm just pleased you are safe and that stalker issue isn't happening again."