Chapter 33: The Rule

Y/N's POV

"We're already here. What's up with that face? You should be happy you can finally buy it now.", the smile that was turned down made Nayeon say that.

"Let's just go home."

"Yah. We went all the way here,  and now you're telling me to go home?", Nayeon held my arms before going out. "Now, where is that bear you liked?"

"It's not there already.", I pointed on where specifically it was placed last time, but it's nowhere to be found already.

"Yes? What are you looking for?", the same saleslady approached us.

"We are looking for the bear that she liked and was placed here last time.", Nayeon was being my guide, but the saleslady looked at me when Nayeon pointed at me.

"It's you again?", the saleslady had a stern look on her face as she even pointed her finger at me.

"Give her that pointed finger again and I'll make sure I'm gonna cut that finger of yours.", Nayeon flicked her finger off. "And give her that kind of look again and I'll make sure I'll put a lot of makeup in that freaking face."

"Nayeon.", I grasped her shoulder and whispered her name so that the saleslady won't know her.

"Let's go.", Nayeon placed her arms over my shoulder. "I don't like people giving that look over my love."

"Love?"

We were already outside when Nayeon paused for a while when she realized what she had just said. Nayeon is a very cringe and funny person, but why wouldn't she look at me? I could see her side profile which made her blushing cheeks visible.

"I mean.", she removed her arms. "My love-ly doll. Yeah."

I laughed at her and that made her even more infuriated. It wasn't only her cheeks that were burning now, but even her ears. The thought of not being able to buy that bear, made me lose myself once again.

"Still thinking about that bear?", Nayeon tried to comfort me as the redness on her face was slowly returning into the normal one. "Don't worry you'll find a better bear than that."

"I hope so.", I sighed softly. "I feel so lonely whenever I sleep, and I've got no one to hug too."

"You are not a kid anymore.", but her face looks cuter than a kid. "You are at the age that you should already go out with friends or flirting with people. You should date."

"Date?"

That made me think why is Nayeon talking to me this way? I think she had something deeper to say when she mentioned this.

"Let's go have a date then, Nayeon.", I held her hand then grabbed her away. "I guess I can't use this money to buy a bear so let's use this for our date. Who knows when I'm going to go out like this again?"

"You can't!"

"Why?"

"You should ask an intimate date to a person you like."

A person I like? I like everyone. The whole Twice members take good care of me so I like them. They also like me. Going back to what I can remember, the most protective and gentle to me is Nayeon and Jeongyeon.

"I like you, Nayeon."

Nayeon's POV