Chapter 18: The World

Y/N's POV

"We have a schedule later in the afternoon and Y/N is right here in front of us. Jihyo is gonna crash in your room later to check on us. Y/N is not safe!", Jeongyeon carried me on her back. "I bet everyone's still sleeping now so we have to move!"

Momo went outside first looking right and left if there are signs of movement from their groupmates. The scene is clear. Jeongyeon placed a cap on my head to hide me if ever someone catches me. Nayeon was on my back barring the view if someone comes out.

"Now, where are we going?", Momo looked back when we are already outside.

"Nayeon, you drive!", Jeongyeon already had the car keys.

"Yes!", Nayeon drove the car near us then we entered without letting the pain in bumping our heads stop us. "Where are we off to?"

"Turn your phones on and find a house for rent or even for sale!", Jeongyeon fiddled on her phone searching for something.

"What did Jeongyeon mean by that?", I eyed on Momo's phone.

"Don't worry! We are doing this for you!", Momo pecked me on the cheek.

"Yah! What are you trying to do there over the back?!", Nayeon was honking her car even though there aren't any barriers in front of us. "Yah! Yoo Jeongyeon! You transfer in the back! It's not good to make my doll uncomfortable because Momo is being clingy!"

"Yeah! I agree with that!", Jeongyeon went immediately then opened the car door pulling Momo to get outside.

"Ahh. What's wrong with comforting Y/N by a kiss?!", Momo was struggling with Jeongyeon.

"Yah! That's not what I meant, Jeongyeon! Y/N, come here in the front immediately!"

Momo's back hit me making me go out involuntarily. There was a motorcycle going towards me. The lane where he is driving isn't his lane! It's morning, why is his motorcycle's light on? The speed. Any second from now, I'm gonna get bumped. The two inside are still arguing. I closed my eyes. Why am I not hit yet? I opened my eyes again to see the motorcycle and the driver lying on the wet streets. Together with the water is a mixture of red. The car door on the driver's side was already opened. The car door was crumpled.

Nayeon's POV

"What do you think you're doing, huh?", I stepped in front of the reckless driver.

"You shouldn't act like that, Nayeon!", Jeongyeon jumped over the car like an action star, perks of having long legs.

"Then, tell me how should I react with what he just did?", don't ever dare me.

"You have to act like this.", Jeongyeon dragged the driver by the collar and was about to punch him making me shock with her actions.

"Jeongyeon!", Y/N closed her eyes scared that Jeongyeon would land a punch.

"You get inside, Y/N!", Y/N's voice halted her hand halfway. "Momo, take her in."

"No!", Y/N went to Jeongyeon and held her hand, she could feel Jeongyeon's force. "Look at him. He is bathing with his own blood. Why hurt this guy more?"

Jeongyeon isn't buying it. I know we are all protecting Y/N, but Y/N is right. This doesn't have to go far. Do not bring justice in your own hands.

"Jeongyeon, that's enough.", I pulled her back. "You are an idol. You aren't gonna bring this kind of scandal to our group, would you? Cause this kind of scandal is worse than discovering Y/N. Now, move."