Chapter 25: The Pain

Y/N's POV

"You wouldn't mind if I take her along with me, right?", it was Jihyo.

"Ahh. Not at all.", Erika smiled and gave me up to her making me look at her.

"Follow me?"

She extended a hand to me so I followed her without taking her hand. I'm frightened I might hurt the bruise on her hand.

"You might think there's no reason for me to talk to you.", she took me on a table in the shop where I'm working. "I don't have to take you far away from me cause that would cause a nuisance to you."

I think she's been managing her members a lot that it made her socialize with people very well. Perks of being a leader.

"I'm gonna order-"

"No. I have to serve or else my workmates will be offended if I let them serve me.", I went to process her order. "I'll come back."

Nayeon's POV

"Are we gonna visit Y/N today?", Momo asked with excitement.

"I don't think it's a good idea for us to go to her.", I sighed. "Fans might follow us there again. Also, Jeongyeon's condition is not good enough to stroll around."

"You saying I'm puny?", Jeongyeon rolled her eyes.

"Yah! I know you acted brave last night but your soul is separated from your body. Your body is weak. Go and have some rest.", I commanded her but she did not even bother to move.

"So, we can't see her?", Jeongyeon touched her bruise though the ache is still there. "What if those creeps follow her around and would attack her if they found the right timing?"

"Would you please stop talking about it?", that scared me. "I'm sure she's in the restaurant right now and would come home on the dawn. It would not be easy for them. If she turns into a doll, they wouldn't know it's her."

"You'll never know."

"Go to your room now.", I was stressing out. "Well check up on her tomorrow but for now, have some rest."

With frustration, they all went out of my room. There was someone exposed when my door opened.

"Oh. Dahyun?", Momo confronted her. "What are you doing here? Aren't you sleep yet?"

"I was actually searching for Jihyo unnie.", Dahyun smiled at us. "Isn't she there? I thought she's here inside this room to talk about the problems."

"Ahh. She's not here.", Momo turned to look at me. "I bet Nayeon unnie and Jihyo unnie doesn't even have the chance to talk with each other since we are here the whole time."

"She's probably hanging outside.", Sana interrupted as she was listening to us from the main door. "Maybe having a talk with her boyfriend."

"Ohh. Okay. I'll go there.", Dahyun thanked Sana for the information.

"What I meant by outside was that she's not just outside of our house!"

"You are confusing us.", Jeongyeon's mind was puzzled.

"The car's not outside! She could've gone with a date!", Sana's statement is clearer now. "I was having a phone call with my mom when Jihyo went outside then rushed on the street without glancing at me!"