Chapter Twelve

I flinched as the blood of Abraham splattered onto me. The sound of his skull being crushed. I had a front row seat of this atrocity. Tears rolled down my face, I wanted to scream, I wanted to kill Negan, I wanted to die than hear the cries and screams of my family as Abraham took the blows. I looked in front of me at the ground, a quiet sob came out of my mouth, I could feel the blood on my face. Maggie gripped my hands as she cried, in pain and sadness. I heard the others sniffling around me and breathing heavily. Negan walked to Rick, "What? Was the joke that bad?" He coldly chuckled. Rick looked up at Negan, there was blood on his face also, "I'm gonna kill you." Negan crouched down, "What? I didn't quite catch that. You're gonna have to speak up." Rick looked down, sniffling, he looked back up at Negan, "Not today, not tomorrow, but I'm gonna kill you." Negan inhaled sharply, making a squeaking noise, "Jesus," He chuckled, "Simon, what did he have, a knife?" Simon answered, "Uh, he had a hatchet." Negan looked up at Simon, smirking, "A hatchet?" Negan smiled. "He had an ax." Putting his attention back onto Rick, "Simon's my right-hand man. Having one of those is important. I mean, what do you have left without them? A whole lot of work. Do you have one?" I felt queasy, like any second I was bound to throw up. "Maybe one of these fine people still breathing?" I just wanted Carl to hold me and tell me everything was going to be all right even if it wasn't. I just wanted him. "Oh, or did I..." He held his bat up to Rick's face. The blood from Abraham was oozing near me, I was basically swimming in some dead guys blood. I looked at Negan, tiredly. Negan sighed out, "Sorry little lady for the discomfort," He chuckled. It was like I was emotionless, I couldn't say anything. He looked back at Rick, "Sure. Yeah. Give me his ax." Simon handed Negan the ax, Negan put it in his belt, inhaling. He grabbed Rick by the jacket, "I'll be right back. Maybe Rick will be with me. And if not, well, we can just turn these people inside out, won't we?" I watched as he dragged Rick to the RV. "I mean... the ones that are left." He threw Rick into the RV and slammed the door shut behind him.

I then looked over at Glenn's lifeless body, the tears just came out more.

"You guys, look at my dirty girl!" Negan exclaimed he swung his bat and the blood splattering everywhere. Negan walked over to Rosita, she glared at Negan, "Sweetheart," He put the bat that contained Abraham's brains and blood, "Lay your eyes on this." Daryl glared at him, his mouth twitching. "Oh damn," Negan looked over at what was left of Abraham and then back at Rosita, "Were you-- Were you together? That sucks. But if you were, you should know there was a reason for all of this. Red-- and hell, he was, is, and will ever be red. He just took one or six or seven for the team! So take a damn look." Rosita was hyperventilating, the blood from the bat dripping in front of her, "Take a damn look!" Daryl threw his blanket off and sucker-punched Negan, Dwight tackled Daryl and three other men started to beat the shit out of him. I whimpered, he was going to be next, or so I thought.

Dwight held Daryl's crossbow to Daryl's head, his own crossbow, "Daryl!" Rick yelled. "No!" Negan yelled pointing his bat at Daryl. "Oh, no." Negan chuckled leaning back, "That? Oh-ho, my! That is a no-no." Daryl was breathing heavily. "The whole thing-- not one bit of that shit flies here." Dwight had his finger on the trigger, "Do you want me to do it? Right here." "No. No, you don't kill them...not until you try a little." Dwight put the crossbow down and him and the men, forcefully, put Daryl back in line. I took in a shaky breath. "And anyway," Maybe he was going to treat this like nothing happened, maybe he would understand that this was just a mistake, maybe just maybe he wouldn't kill another one of us. "That's not how it works. Now, I already told you people--" He was walking near Glenn, "First one's free, then-- what'd I say? I said I would shut that shit down!" Glenn looked at Maggie and I, "No exceptions. Now, I don't know what kind of lying assholes you've been dealing with...but I'm a man of my word. First impressions are important. I need you to know me. So...back to it." He hit Glenn over the head with his bat, Glenn grunted in pain as he fell down. Maggie yelled out sobbing. I felt my whole world just crashing down, "Stop!" I yelled as I gripped the dirt, crying. He hit Glenn over the head again, "No!" Maggie screamed, she sobbed. Glenn weakly got up, he was gasping, his eye out of the socket, He grunted, blood filling his mouth. "Buddy you still there?" Negan chuckled. "I just don't know. It seems like you're trying to speak, but you just took a hell of a hit. I just popped your skull so hard, your eyeball just popped out, and it is gross as shit!" Glenn muttered, "M-Maggie, I-I-I'll f-f-find you." He choked. Maggie cried even harder. I shut my eyes. "Oh. Oh, hell. I can see this is hard on you guys." I opened my eyes looking at Negan, "You don't know shit." "Watch yourself, little miss, like I was saying, I am sorry. I truly am. But I did say it. No exceptions!" He wacked Glenn on the head again. I clenched my jaw. He continuously hit Glenn with the bat, over and over again. I screamed, I screamed as loud as I could, Rick had to cover my mouth, Maggie had to hold my hands to make sure I didn't get up and risk someone else or my own life. "You bunch of pussies. I'm just getting started." He continued hitting him for what seemed like hours. "Lucille is thirsty. She is a vampire bat. Rick finally let go of me. "What was the joke that bad?"

*************

Chapter Thirteen will be up fairly soon, sorry for dragging this episode on I just really like how I end it and what not, and so soorryy for going MIA for two days, I had to write a bunch of essays and didn't get done until 10 PM so yah know.

ily guys.

xx rosa