Part 13

A/N: This is how Joslyn had her hair. I'll put the person's IG in the comments for those who are interested. (I may get more hair ideas from that page)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Joslyn's POV

Looking back at me is a pink haired, light brown eyed goddess.
Kind of.
The lingerie covers my nipples and vagina but leaves my ass visible through the thin laced fabric draped only over my back leaving my stomach revealed.

"You look great Joslyn." Brooklyn says to me as she comes out of the bathroom. Her outfit barely covers anything, a simple tug could expose her valuables.

  "Are you sure you want to wear that?" I ask her.
"Positive. Let's take a picture."

We take a couple of pictures, giggle, then head out the door to the party.
~•~•~•~•~
"Name?" the bouncer asks.
  "Ava."
"Sorry, I don't see an Ava here."
   "Well you better check again."
"Next."
    "You must not of heard me correctly. Do you know who I am? I am-"

"Ava!" Brooklyn practically jumps on her to give her a hug. "You came!"
   "Why wouldn't I? Where's Joslyn?"

"She's coming, I told her I'll wait in line while she pays the driver. Oh.. this must be your brother. I don't think we've properly met, I'm Brooklyn." she says with a wink.
  Tris doesn't do anything but give her a nod.

    "Brooklyn stop trying to flirt with him." I say as I walk up to them. "Hey guys."
  As Ava gives me a quick hug I look over at Tris but he isn't looking at me at all. In fact, it seems like he's completely ignoring my presence.
    "So you changed your hair to pink? I like it." she comments.
"Thank you."

Her red lingerie complements her well. Tris is wearing casual wear, jeans and dark shirt.

  "So why are you guys just standing here?" Brooklyn asks.
"Well asshole over here won't let us in."

I walk closer to the bouncer and he ask for my name.
  "Joslyn L." I reply.
After flipping through papers he nods.
"Are the rest of them with you?" he eyes Ava and Brooklyn up and down before returning to me.
   "Yes."
"Go on in. But he'll have to pay."

"What?" Tris asks.
   "Here I got it." I pull out $25 and hand it to the bouncer before Tris could object. As we make our way inside Tris stands in front of me, blocking my way.

"How much was that?"
  "Don't worry about it." I try to walk around him but he only steps in front of me again.

"I'm not going to repeat myself." he warns.
   "Then don't, just drop it."

Ava burst out of laughter behind us.
"Wow! I've never seen anyone talk to him like that. If you want to make it up to her, buy us some drinks will you?"

Tris doesn't look happy at all, just pissed.

"Also, have a look around the place. It looks great from the outside." Ava adds.

For some reason, this convinces Tris to leave but not before shooting me a hard glance first. He's in a mood, what's his problem? We left off at good terms last time so why is he acting like this?

"Forget him, let's have some real fun." Ava winks and walks towards the dance room.

The room is huge and filled with music and half-naked girls and attractive college boys. Now this is a party! How did Mason hear about this thing?

"This place is amazing!" Ava and Brooklyn go off to dance while I stand in awe of the beautiful venue.

"And the queen has arrived." Mason says from behind me.
  "And how long have you been behind me?" I question.

"Not long enough. How are you?" he gives me a welcoming hug as he ask this.

"Good and you? This place is really nice, how'd you hear about it?"
"Well actually it's my party."
"What? No fucking way! How'd you afford a place like this?"
"Me and a couple guys pitched in for this since freshmen year. So let me ask you, Joslyn. Was it worth it?" he leans in closer as he ask this.
"Hm.. well I won't know until I've had a drink."

"Well let me buy you one."
"No I'll get it. I want to have a look around."
"Don't take long or I'll come looking for you ma'am."
    "We'll see." I say as I walk away from him. As I walk away I feel his gaze on my backside.

Where is Tris? He's supposed to be getting us drinks.

I walk around the large venue taking in the scenario. It's not like an average club where it's dark, dirty, and crowded. It's decorated and has a professional feel to the place. I like it.
  I see Tris at the bar talking to.. Jace? It can't be. I walk up to them both and smile at Jace only.
   "Hello Jace." I say.
He nods in greeting.
  "I thought you worked at the club over on-"
"I do." he replies.
   "Then..?"
"Got offered a job and took it." he shrugs.

This is the most conversation I have ever gotten from him. I am genuinely surprised.

"Does Ava know you're here?" I ask him.
   "Of course she'd be here." He mumbles.
"She looks hot tonight and I'm sure she'd love for you to see her."
    He goes back to silence.

"So.. where's the drinks?" I ask Tris.
   "Get me a round of something good." Tris says to Jace.

"Are you still pissed at me or something?"
"Why would I be pissed?"
  "Well, you've been ignoring me all night except for the money incident and you won't even look at me."

"Is that what you want? My eyes all over you, traveling up and down your body?" he finally looks at me however his eyes don't go past mine. He only looks into my eyes.

  "I'd rather that than being ignored." I say.

"Try this." Jace interrupts.

  We both break eye contact to try the three drinks he puts in front of us. Once we grab it though, we lock eyes again and drink.

I close my eyes and tilt my head back as a small moan escapes me. I've never tasted a drink so good. When I open my eyes again I see Tris staring at me and Jace making a round of the drinks instead of a sample.

  "What?" I ask him.
"Did you just moan?"
   "I told you I do that if something is really good."
He doesn't say anything back instead he allows his eyes to travel down my body for the first time. I don't shiver, I just smirk and face Jace. He hands me one of the drinks and I drink away.

"This is so fucking good Jace, you're amazing at this." I compliment.
   A weird sound, almost like a growl, comes from my left. From Tris. I look over at him but he just stares at the door leading to the dance room.

  "Looks like your boyfriend is coming." he says.
"Mason? He's not my-"
  "I do not care about your personal relationships or life Joslyn. It'd be best if you remember that." he takes a drink and walks away from us.

"What's up his ass?" I ask Jace.
   He smirks while shaking his head and walking away towards another customer. Just as he walks away Mason walks up to me.

   "Did I take too long?" I ask jokingly while sipping my drink.
"Yes you did. Who were you just talking to?" he asks.
    "Nobody important apparently. Let's enjoy the rest of this party, okay?"
         "Say less sweetheart."