Part 36

A/N; Sorry it took so long for this part. I wonder how long this story will be lol, there's still so much to add.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tristan's POV

"Get up." I say as I throw a pillow at Joslyn. We didn't get a chance to eat last night and I'm starving.

Flashbacks of last night appear. The plane ride, the moaning, the skinny dipping, and the moonlight. The moonlight hit her perfectly last night, I've never seen such beauty. After she went to sleep I had to draw her. I made three. One in that pool, one on the plane, and one of her sleeping. I passed out after the third one and woke up from a growling stomach.

"Okay okay, you don't need to throw shit at me." she says.
"Are you not hungry?" I ask. Her stomach roars an answer. "That what I thought. Hurry and get ready we're going out to eat."
"At 8 in the morning?" she groans.
"We can go without you if–"
"I'm going!" she springs out of bed and into the bathroom.

I smile at her quick change of attitude but then my phone rings.
"Hello?" I answer.
"Son. It's been a while."
"Morning pa. Why the early phone call?"
"I can't check up on my son? How was the trip over here?"
"It was fine, we made it here safe. We're just about to have breakfast."
"Don't eat too much, your mother is cooking at 2 remember. Also, I have something to ask you."

"Yes?" I ask.
"You're inviting that mystery girl of yours right?"
"She's not my mystery girl she's Ava's friend and no I don't-"
"All these photos prove otherwise. Bring her here we'd love to meet her."
"She's not my girl pa, there's no need for this."
"We'll see." he hangs up.

I'm tempted to throw my phone against the wall. Dammit! This is my fault, I'm the one who brought her here. After that dinner with her friend I couldn't say no. I wanted her with me.

A knock on the door interrupts my thoughts.

"Tristan I'm starving, are you ready?" Ava asks from outside the door. I let her in and she sits on a chair.
"Joslyn's in the shower. Ava, dad called."
"And..."
"He wants me to bring Joslyn."
"How'd he kno–"
"Damn paparazzi at the airport."
"It's not like we're the fucking Kardashian's or something! Most people won't even know us on the street. We just run businesses."
"Yeah well, we're 'hot' business people that are single and rich. That's all that matters I guess."
"We are not single." she says.
"You are not single, I–"
"Tristan don't bullshit me. Your mind is all wrapped up around her and so is your body. Have you fucked yet? I know that college student tension must be hard."
"Shut up." I say trying to hold back a smile.
"It's okay Tristan, I remember those days. Just gotta–"
"Ava you're missing the point."
"Looks like we have no choice but to bring her. Just convince him you're not interested in her and boom. Problem solved."
"If only it was that easy." I mumble.
"Sounds like your girl is coming out the shower."

Joslyn comes out the shower with only a towel covering her. Her hair isn't straight like I thought initially, it has slight waves to it.
"Oh hey Ava, sorry I'm.. you know..almost naked and all."
"It's fine. Oh change of plans, you're coming with us to meet our parents." Ava responds.
"W-what? I don't-"
"They personally invited you. You don't have to say much. Especially questions on Tristan, you're not together right?"

Joslyn looks at me for help but I only give her silence and a stare.
"I guess not."
"You'll be fine. You two should talk about what you are to each other after lunch."
"Yeah you're right."
"Hurry hurry hurry! It's..8:20am... so after we eat and stuff it should be around 10am which leaves us about 3 and a half hours to do something before lunch."
"Like what?" Joslyn asks as she puts on her bra and panties.
"Shopping!"
"Would you like that Tris?" Joslyn asks me.

"Believe it or not, my brother loves shopping. He'll spend hours in the men section trying to find the perfect outfit." Ava says.
"Okay thank you." I try to stop her.
"Like one time we were supposed to find an outfit for a pool party when we were about hm.. 9 or 10 and he took 3 hours to find one swimming trunk. Three! And then he ended up returning it because the colors didn't 'quite match the one I had in mind' can you believe it?" she laughs and Joslyn joins her. They continue telling shopping stories about me and I continuously defend myself in return. After a few minutes Joslyn finishes getting ready and we head off to the find the place to eat.

"Why didn't we just eat at the hotel?" Joslyn asks.
"Because we want to show you this place. The food is amazing!" Ava responds.
"When'd you two plan this out?"
"He texted me around 7am." she shrugs.
~•~•~•~
"Ohh that was so good." Joslyn says. She just had her first chicken and waffles after Ava forced her to order it.
   "See told you. I was not going to let you leave here until you've tried it." Ava says.

The girls are talking happily while my mind is fixated on this afternoon. I don't want them to meet, I don't want a repeat of high school, and I don't want to lose her. I don't want to lose her? Do I even have her? I look down at her neck even though I know the mark I gave her over a week is not there. I should have done it in the pool. What the fuck am I saying?

Thankfully no one notices us as we walk through the mall.
  They turn into a Victoria Secret leaving me awkwardly standing in a corner with my arms crossed.

"Tristan, how would this look on Joslyn? I'm thinking a little more revealing right? Maybe more ass–"
   "Ava. Don't." I respond.
"Your loss."
They move around from store to store and end up with 4 bags each.
   "We need to get going." I interrupt.
"Alright."

The car ride is silent as Ava and Joslyn scroll through their phones and I'm grateful. I need to carefully think this whole lunch situation through. When we get back to the hotel we immediately change clothes and get ready.
    "Joslyn when we get there we are not together in any way shape or form, got it? You are only Ava's friend. The only reason we are constantly seen together is because we are working on a college assignment, understood?"
She puts her head down then nods. Fuck, I'm hurting her. I walk up to her, push her head up with my thumb, then put a gentle kiss on her lips for about three seconds. I don't fully understand why I needed to do that but I had to.
   "Alright let's go." I say.
"Wait here." she hands me a small box. I take it from her as I raise an eyebrow. "It's a thank you gift."

I open the box and see a new, expensive watch. When did she–

"We're going to be late." she says and this time she's the one to grab my arm and drag me away.