Part 45

A/N; Short chapter until I find inspiration again ~_~ // Next chapter will be better <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You're early." Tris tells me.
   "Had to make a good impression."
"Okay. You'll be working with Natalia Pereira, she's 32 and has been working as a marketer for a little over 10 years. You will follow her lead, learn from her, and assist her with anything she needs."
   "Alright."
"We open next week Monday. The hours will be from 12pm-4am."
   "16 hours?! Tristan that's a long time."
"No one will be doing longer than an 8 hour shift unless they want to." Tris says.
    "I see. Can I see inside?"
"Let's go."

I follow Tris inside and it's completely different. In over a week he had that wall Danny suggested removed, new lighting, a couple of sofas, a new DJ stand, and different wall coatings. Wait, there's stairs?

   "Has there always been stairs or did I not notice last time?" I ask.
"It was hidden so I had them remove it and add it here. It was for staff only but now it'll be for VIP. Staff will also be upstairs but towards the left. You'll be sharing your office since... you know. You'll be given $15.30 an hour, she'll be getting $25.40. Any objections?"
    "No."
"Here she comes right now. Good afternoon Natalia, I'm Tristan Alvarez."

She is tall, maybe 5'8, with long brown hair and blue eyes. She's thick and her bodysuit and jeans compliment that well. Danny comes out of nowhere and does that flirty whistle. I turn around and glare but he just smiles and waves.

"Nice to meet you and may I say, you're even more handsome in person." she says.
   "Thank you. This is Joslyn, the woman I was telling you about.
"Ah yes, the inexperienced new marketer your sister hired without notice. Don't worry, she'll be learning from the best."
   "Good. I'll show you two to your office and then I've got to get going."

Tris shows us to the room and gives Natalia the key. As soon as he leaves she rolls her eyes at me. Oh boy, this'll be fun.

"Listen. I don't have time to babysit kids and I don't plan to with you. I suggest you pay close attention and do not get in my way." she says.
   "Understood." I mumble.
"I'm going to ask you a personal question."
   "Okay."
"What's your relationship to him?"
   "To Tris..tan?"
"Yes."
    "We were college partners recently and now he's my boss."
"I see. Well anyway, let's start thinking of advertising ideas." she says.
~•~•~•~
Natalia is actually a nice person. I think she was trying to intimidate me in the beginning but as were coming up with ideas, she listened and genuinely took my ideas into account. I invited her to my dorm tonight as well as Danny, Ava, Tris, Jace, and Mason.

"So everyone's going to be drinking while I sip on water." Brooke complains.
"No I won't be drinking. We'll have sparkling cider."
"Oh gosh."
    "It's only 9 months."
"9 long, cold months." she says dramatically.

I laugh at her dramatic nature.
"Are you going to tell him about..?" I ask.
  "Should I tell him now?"
"You shouldn't keep it from him. It's Mason's baby too, right?
   "Yeah. It is his baby."

A knock on the door interrupts our conversation.

"Coming! Brooke try to enjoy yourself tonight." I say.
"Okay." she drags out the word.