Part 18

A/N: I'm sorry I took so long to write this, kind of short but hope you like it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tristan's POV

"Well, this place wasn't initially for sale Mr. Alvarez. However you do make a rather... tempting bargain." the woman says to me. All her thick, black hair is pushed to one side and her piercing blue eyes continue to travel downward from my eyes. She looks to be in her late 20s to early 30s.

  "Well Ms. Velez, the venue was exactly what I was looking for. I'm glad we could come to an agreement." I respond.

   "Please it's Angelina. You just have to sign a few paperwork and it's all yours. May I say it is quite impressive that you'll buy this whole venue in one sitting. Usually it's done in monthly payments that'll-"
"Eventually exceeded the price way higher than it's worth? I know."
"It's refreshing to see a man such as yourself be so knowledgeable of the world of business. Oh forgive me, you are Tristan Alvarez. It's an honor to do business with you." she extends her hand out to me.
For the third time today.
Damn, how long must I endure this woman?

I put my hand in hers but she moves her hands up my forearm. Oh great.. here we go.

"The papers." I interrupt.
   "Yes, they're on that table right there. You know I've read about you."
"Oh? And what'd you learn?"
      "Word is you're quite the playboy. Young, wild, and a beast in the bedroom. But of course, I refuse to believe in such rumors without proof to back it up." she moves her hand to my chest now. "Tell me Tristan, will you let me prove the rumors true?"

"Unfortunately not today." I move away from her and hurriedly sign the papers. I can't stand to be with her another minute. "Well I'll be leaving now, my people will be sending the money over to you any moment now. See you."

   "Wait!"
"We'll meet again, Angelina."

She lets out a gasp but before she could say anything else I leave.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~
  "Little brother, surprised you're calling. Did you buy it?" Ava ask.
   "Yeah although it was an annoying process."
"What happened?"
    "It was a woman-"
"Say no more. At least it's over. As a celebration we should go out to eat."
     "Ava I just want to relax today."

"It's a quick celebration. Plus, it's Saturday! You should be excited about getting drunk and partying and doing keg stands."
    "Did you get that off a movie or something? Plus, I don't have time to do all that." I say.

"Fine I'll just go to your apartment and buy a couple drinks or something. Should I buy takeout or will you be cooking?"
"Last time you bought takeout you made me pay you back double what you paid for it."

"Did I? I'll triple it this time for inconvenience." she says.
"Damn you Ava."
"Love you little brother. See you around 4."

"Bye." I hang up the phone on her. She calls three more times but I ignore each one. I can't catch a break today.

I check the time on my phone and see it's 11:22am. I'll go for a 3 mile run then go shopping for this 'celebration.' I don't even know what to make. Dinner for two or is she going to invite her friends? Great, another problem to worry about. Fuck it I'll worry about it after the run.
~•~•~•~•~•~
3:34pm

Barbecue chicken and baked macaroni & cheese; simple, easy, and fast. Everything is almost finished and under the oven. As I get out of the shower I hear the doorbell.

She's here early.

I wrap a towel around my waist and head towards my front door. When I open it, of course with my fucking luck, Joslyn is there with a bowl of food. For a few seconds we both don't say anything. Her cheeks started to flush the second she saw me and now it's a clearly visible shade of pink.

  "T-Tris you're-" she starts but towards her far right I can see 2 men with cameras about to walk this way so before they could snap pictures of us I grab her arm and pull towards me. She lands hard against my chest but manages not to drop the bowl. I can smell her vanilla perfume and feel her soft skin.

  "Why blonde?" I ask her as I back up into the house.
"Felt like it. What are you doing at your sister's house.. and naked at that!"
     "This is an apartment and it's not my sisters, this is my home. You haven't moved so I'm going to assume you like being in this position." I say jokingly.

She moves away from me and closes the door behind her. She's still blushing while tightly gripping the bowl.

"What's that?" I ask her.
   "Potato salad."
"You made it? You didn't have to."
    "I wasn't going to come empty handed. Plus, I didn't know it was your house and I'd have to talk to you practically butt ass naked. Have you no shame?"

I smirk at her cuteness. She's always had a mouth on her.

"I'll go put on some clothes meanwhile can you stop the oven for me? I'll be back." I say.

I had a feeling my sister would invite her here and to make things fair I'll invite him here to join us.