Part 29 *

A/N; Who's your favorite girl of the story? Joslyn, Ava, or Brooklyn? (Above is Ava's dress)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
One hour earlier
Ava's POV

I texted Jace earlier asking if I could talk to him and he said to meet him at his job around 11:30am. I might be late for that meeting but Tristan can handle it. I pull up to the club and park in front. I get out of my car and head towards the front door and knock.
"Jace? It's me Ava."
A few seconds later he walks over to the entrance doors and opens it. He gestures for me to come in with his head so I do and he locks the door behind me.
"You're quiet this morning. Just when I thought you'd become more comfortable with me." I tease.

"It's not you, it's this place. I don't like it here." he says.
"Then why-"
"Pays decently. There's no other bartender position that pays higher than what I'm earning. Regardless, what did you want to talk to me about?"
"I have an answer for you."
He doesn't respond, just looks up at me and crosses his arms.
"You know I have feelings for you and I know you have the same towards me. However things got complicated once you mentioned you have a family with another woman. I thought about this for a long time but still my feelings for you never changed. So my answer to you is yes Jace, I still want you. You respectfully told me about your daughter beforehand meaning you not only care for her but for me. I always knew you were a nice guy behind that quiet, intimidating demeanor." I say with a smile.
Again he doesn't respond. After about a minute he slightly nods then pulls me into a hug. When I hug him back he turns his head to kiss me. It's a hard, demanding kiss. His hands move to my hips then down to my ass above my skirt. He lifts me up onto the bar counter and starts kissing down my body.

"Damn I don't remember the last time I've done this inside a bar." I say out of breath.
Jace growls at this as he unzips my dress. He goes under the bra and twist a nipple causing me to yelp.
"What'd you do that for?"
"Forget about what you did in the past, you're with me now. Only remember what we do in a bar from now on."

"I don't forget things Jace." I tell him.
"I'll make you forget whether your beautiful mind wants to or not."
He takes a nipple in his mouth and starts sucking causing me to moan and throw my head back. He takes the other nipple in between his fingers and pinches them. Pain and pleasure.
"Jace.." I moan.
"Open." he nudges my legs with his knees. I slightly part my legs like he wants as he removes his hand from my nipple to my pussy. "Fuck.. you're not wearing any panties?"
"Wanted to surprise you."
He pushes my skirt up and bends down. He kisses his way up to my pussy then licks it. He does it more and more over the clit.
"Jace please.." I beg.
"Start pinching your nipples and playing with them or I'll stop."
"Okay just please don't stop." I moan. I begin playing with my breast and pinching my nipples like he said. As soon as I start he starts going harder and sticks his tongue inside of me. My moans get louder as I get closer.
"I'm close.. so close Jace please!"
"Cum for me." he says just before he sticks his finger inside me. He pushes it faster and further as he licks my clit. I scream his name as I reach my orgasm. He's really good at that. He gets up and licks his lips as he helps me calm down and get off the bar counter.
"Thank you." I say out of breath.
"Why are you thanking me? You're my girl now. I'll do it a billion times over to hear you scream my name like that again." he says.
"Are you busy tonight?"
"No."
"How about dinner at my place?"
"Sure. Text me the address babe, I've got to start opening this place up."
"You're overworked and underpaid here, they don't deserve you."
"Well it keeps food on the table."
"Remember that place you were working at for that lingerie party? We bought it out and turning it into a club. We'll need a bartender like you."
"I don't know." he says.

"We'll pay you double than what you're earning."
"Ava are you sure about this?"
"Yes. You are the best bartender in Rhode Island Jace trust me. Plus you're always unhappy here, this is a great opportunity for you."

"We can talk about this tonight. Don't you have a meeting?"
"Shit what time is it? Yeah I'm late. Bye Jace, see you tonight!"
"Bye." we kiss each other goodbye. Well, more like make out until he finally stops me.