Part 26

A/N; Who's your favorite character so far in this book?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Wow..." I say in awe.

The drawing is near perfection and completely done in pencil. I'm not smiling in it instead I look mad.
"Is this the day you called me girl?"
"Yes." he says quietly. I look up at him but he has his head turned away. He looks so embarrassed it's adorable!

"Tris this is really good. Beyond good it's astounding! You really taught yourself how to do this?" I ask.
"Yeah."
"Do you have any more?"
"You don't find this weird?"
"Hm.. not really. Who could be mad at something like this? It's beautiful. Do you have any more?"
"Flip the pages, I'm going to get a drink." he says as he walks away.

"Don't drink too much." I say while laughing. I flip the pages and see random drawings of houses and cars. There's one of the same building we were in from that lingerie party but it's decorated differently. Wonder why... The next page is the girl he was making out with at that same place.

I start to frown. Does he draw every girl he wants to fuck? That would make the drawing he made of me insignificant and meaningless. Just as I'm about to turn the page I see it. There I am in the background dancing next to the crowd. The crowd isn't as detailed as I am in the drawing. Was he watching me the whole time from there?
   He walks back into the room with a Jack Daniel,  three glasses, and a coke.
"Want one?" he asks.
"No but thank you."
  He nods, pours himself a drink, then drinks. He goes against the wall and sit.

"Come here." he pats the floor beside him then closes his eyes and lean his head back. I join him against the wall.

"So you were watching me." I say.
He takes another sip then nods. I flip the page to see another drawing of me but this time in the lingerie. I raise an eyebrow at him but he just continues drinking with his eyes closed.
"Not a guy in that goddamn place could keep their eyes off you." he says.
  "You're exaggerating."
"Especially that boy of yours."
   "He's not my boy."
He makes a disapproving noise then drinks.
"Fill up that second glass for me."
    "Are you sure?"
"Yes."

I pour the alcohol and the coke into his second glass and hand it to him.
  "Grazie piccola mia."
"You're welcome now what does it mean?"
  "Little one."
"Little one? You didn't learn your lesson from last time! This is just like the 'girl' situation!" I say as I hit him with the sketchbook. He chuckles then finally opens his eyes.
   "It can also mean something else."
"And what's that?" I ask.
He smiles then drinks again.
"You're not going to tell me?" I ask.
    "You might get lucky if I get drunk. But no I'm not right now."

"Damn you." I flip to the next page but it's blank. "Can I ask you something?"

"What is it?" he asks.
    "Can I watch you draw something?"
"What do you want me to draw?"
    "Whatever's on your mind right now."
He doesn't say anything just stares at me. He finishes his second glass then asks me to go get his pencils from the counter. While I'm getting it he pours his third glass.

"Good girl." he pats my head then grabs the pencil from my hands. I won't tell him off this time because I can tell he's getting tipsy. He takes the sketchbook from my hand and starts drawing. He looks so focused and only stops to take drinks. As I watch him finish up, I lean against his arm. Instead of stoping, he moves his arm over my head in one quick move and keeps going. After forty five minutes he finishes not only his drawing but his drink. It's a drawing of us in bed, he's in between my legs and on top of me. We're both topless but my nipples are covered by his hands. My eyes are closed with my mouth open while he's staring down at me.
   "Oh my god Tris this is incredible."
"Say my name."
    "Huh?"
"Say my name Joslyn."
     "Tristan." I whisper.
"Say it again." he says with a smile.
     "Come on Tristan, let's take you to bed."
"Keep it if you want." he hands the sketchbook to me. "I'll draw more if you want it, in case you wanted it. Want it?"

Yeah I need to get him to bed. I smile at him then get up. I take his hand to help him up.
  "Are you coming to bed with me?" he asks.
"No. You're still not completely forgiven for what you said earlier."
   "Okay babe." he puts his hand towards the back of my head then pushes me forward until his lips is against mine. I can taste the alcohol on his lips as well as the coke. He breaks the kiss first then tells me goodnight. He walks off to his bedroom then closes the door behind him.

He called me babe for the second time today. I can't help but smile and the feeling in my stomach isn't helping either. Racing Tristan and drunk Tristan are my favorites so far. They're so happy. I hope I'll be able to help them experience that more in the future.

Future, huh? I'm already thinking about that with him? I don't even know what we are right now. I'll have to talk to him about that another day. I pick up the sketchbook and rip out the page he just drew. I walk towards his front door and leave while whispering him a final goodbye.