Part 34

A/N; Not really a sexual scene but warning there is nudity // This chapter was a little different in my head but I hope you like it anyways! (:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We got off the plane, got Tristan and Ava's bag from the airport, and are now in a rental car. I'm sitting in the back while Tris drives and Ava texts. Atlanta is a lot different from Providence.
  "There's no snow." I say.
"It's nice isn't it?" Ava responds.
   "Yeah."
~•~•~•~
We arrive at the hotel. I look at the time on my phone and see it's 10:57pm.
  "Ava you only booked two rooms?" Tris asks her.
"I didn't know for sure if she was going so.." she drags out the o.
   "Bullshit."
"Regardless, she's staying with you since there's no other room close to us."
    "She's not going to run off if she's on a different floor or something. Ava just book her a room."

"Why don't we just ask her? Joslyn, do you mind staying with Tristan or would you rather we pay for an extra room?"
   "No I don't mind, there's no need for you to pay another cent on me! But why can't I stay with you?" I respond.
She leans into me and whispers, "Because this will speed up the process. Come on, you know you want to sleep with him."

I immediately move away and look down.
"I'm fine with it." Not because I want to sleep with him but because I don't want you guys to spend any more money on me. I don't say this though. "Do you mind Tris?"
   "Let's just go." he sounds defeated and tired. That's right, he was watching over us as we slept the entire plane ride and drove us here. We go towards the elevator and into the room. It's huge and has two beds. She really planned this out.

"Would you look at that view." I say. "Oh my god, you really grew up here?"
   "Yeah I did. Not the safest state but it has its perks."
I look down and see the hotel pool with nobody in it.

"What time is it?" I ask.
"11:18pm why?"
"My first night in Georgia is almost over."
"Yeah it is." he drops on the bed.
  "Gotta make it memorable." I rush to the bathroom, grab a towel, then rush out.

"What're doing?"
  "Are you coming or not?" I ask.
"What, where?"
I leave the hotel room and rush out before I could hear an answer. As I get to the elevator I hear him close behind me.
"Joslyn!" he calls behind me. We get into the elevator together but I don't answer any of his questions. As soon as the elevator opens again I go straight to the pool area.

"Goddammit Joslyn really? Look at the rules sign, it's closed." he says.
   I walk in anyways and start taking off my clothes.
"For fucks safe what are you doing Joslyn? The rules–"

What's with him and rules? He's constantly mumbling about breaking a rule or something like that.

  "Do you always follow the rules Tristan? What happened to that carefree guy on the race track?"

I completely strip and jump into the pool. I stay underneath for a few seconds. This is amazing! My father always told me to enjoy the small things in life. I had to enjoy this before 12am came, I had no time to search for my bikini. When I come up for air Tris jumps in with me. He grabs my waist then comes back up.

"So you don't follow by the rules all the time. I am shocked." I laugh and he joins me.
   "So you're naked in a public pool. You don't feel embarrassed or weird or anything?"
"Carpe diem. Seize the day. What's that in Italian?"
     "Cogliere l'attimo."

"I like when you speak Italian." I whisper.
   "You told me to stop earlier."
"No I told you to change that nickname you gave me."
    "Il chiarore della luna è perfetto, adesso. The moonlight is perfect right now." he changes the subject.

"It is." I reply as I look up at the moon. When I turn to look at him he's staring at me. "What's wrong?"
  "I was off. You have two beauty marks above your breast."
"Well next time you draw me you'll know."
He starts swimming forward causing me to swim backwards until my back hits the wall.

"Bellissima. So beautiful." he says as he leans forward. I close my eyes and feel him lean forward too. Everything that happened on Monday has vanished from my mind. All I can think of is him and his intoxicating presence. We're centimeters apart from our lips crashing.

  "Excuse me! The pool isn't open at this hour." a woman says.

  We jump before our lips can meet. He turns around and shields me with his body. I just noticed he's wearing his boxers unlike me who's completely naked. Oh my god what was I thinking! I turn the other direction and hang on to the side bars.

"We'll get out just give us a few minutes."
"Alright, I'll be back in 10." the woman leaves.

"You know, suddenly the balls I had earlier completely fell off." I say jokingly. 
   "Yeah well I'm sure it went to mine and doubled in size. That... did not make sense. Fuck I'm tired and am saying dumb shit, let's go."
I laugh at his failed attempt of a joke. I get out the pool and cover myself with a towel.

"Maybe I should have thought this through." I say. "Sorry I dragged you into this mess with me and thank you for saving me there."

He throws his shirt at me then puts on his pants. "Sounds like you owe me one." he says.
   "Yeah I do." I put on his shirt. "Wait my clothes are dry.. why did you..?"
"Oh um.. let's go before I do or say some more dumb shit."

He starts walking and I follow him with my clothes in my hand. It's an awkward elevator ride. None of us really knows what to say. When we get to the room he lets me takes a shower first. When I get out he's already asleep. I change into my pajamas then go to wake him up. When I put my hand on his shoulder he springs up and picks me up.
   "You weren't asleep you asshole!" I laugh. He spins me around then puts me down.

"How can I sleep knowing you're naked in the next room?" he responds with a smile. I can see how tired he is by his eyes.
   "Go take a shower you look exhausted."
"Alright."
   "I like you when you're all playful like this . You're actually pretty cute."
He smiles then rubs the top of my head. He goes into the bathroom and locks the door behind him. I try to wait for him but I'm starting to fall asleep. Too bad, I wanted to see him like that again for a little longer. Hopefully I will soon now that he's back home.