Part 27 *

A/N; Short chapter so I can change POVs (:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As I stand outside his apartment I call Ava and tell her everything he told me.
"Doesn't sound like he told you the sad parts. Well I guess that's enough for one day." she says.

"What do you mean?"
"He's told you a lot and I'm sure he'll tell you the full story one day. Are you still there?"
"I'm outside his front door. He kept drinking so he went to sleep."
"Do me a favor and check on him please? I know he's not small anymore but still."
"Okay bye Ava."
"Thanks Joslyn bye." she hangs up.

I open the door and shut it quietly behind me. I walk up to his room and peek in. He's not asleep, in fact, he's moving his hand under the sheets.
"I-I'm sorry."
"Come with me."
"W-what?"
"I've going to my parents next weekend." he says. He's still a little out of it.

"You want me to meet your parents?"
"No. I don't want that. I do want you to cum though. I want to see that."

I don't know which way he meant but I smile.

"Come with me next weekend. Say you'll come."
"I don't know yet. I can't just drop everything and go."
"Please we leave Friday night and come back Sunday."
"I'll think about it."
"Ava will buy tickets. She'll make .. get you one. Say you'll come with me."
"Fine I'll come with you."

As soon as I say this he groans and throws his head back. After a few seconds, he throws a towel on the ground then lays down.
"Thank you." he says.
After doing that I know for sure he'll go to sleep. I smile at him, he's cute like this. I make my way to the kitchen and grab a glass and fill it with water. I look through his cabinet until I see a pill that'll help with a hangover. I walk back into his room and leave it on the night stand.
"You're welcome Tristan."
I leave for the second time but this time I actually go home.