Part 19

A/N; If the Italian is wrong please, please, please tell me so I can fix it. Thank you & enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Joslyn's POV

I'm going to kill Ava for this. Hopefully I wasn't blushing too hard but who could blame me? He was practically naked and I was leaning against his chest. Why did he pull me?

I walk into his kitchen and turn off the oven like he asked. It smells great in here. I look around and see how beautifully decorated his apartment is. There's no doubt he is the wealthy man the magazine claims he is. It also says he grew up in Georgia with his parents and together they accumulated a lot of wealth by opening clubs all throughout the US. They also labeled him as a ladies man who has a love for anything fast paced and risky.

But that's not enough, I want to learn more about him. It mostly went over his parent's businesses and how him and Ava will take over it but it doesn't tell me who really is Tristan Alvarez.

I walk over to one of his mirrors and look at myself. My dark blonde ombré hair isn't messed up but my cheeks are still burning. Oh god, how will I face him looking this flushed?

  "So my sister told you to come over her house for lunch but gave you my address instead?" Tris asks from behind me. I don't jump but he did surprise me.

  "Exactly. I can leave if you-"
He walks up to me but doesn't touch me. Just stares down at me.
"Did you read it?" he ask.
He's referring to the magazine.
    "Yes."
"What'd you learn?"
     "Nothing worth telling. I still don't know who you are."

He reaches his hand over to my hair then runs his fingers through it. It's a wavy wig so it bounces right back to its previous position.
  "It's my turn to ask questions about you."
"Ask." I say.
   "What are your interest besides changing hair colors?"

"My interest? I- I don't know. I've never really done anything.. unless you include going to parties but.. I don't-"
   "What's your story?"
"What?" I ask.
    "You've been through a lot, I can see it. What's your story, Joslyn?"

I back away from him while shaking my head. There's no way he could know that about me.
"I have no story." I respond.
    "Bullshit."

"Well what's yours?"
   "You've read my story already."
"That's not your story. That's generalization and assumption by the little bit of information you gave them. I'm .. I'm interested in you and you're interested in me."

  "No."
"Yes you are, that's why you want to know about my story. You want to get to know me better."
   "I told you I have no interest in your personal life. I just want to make sure you're not using my sister-"

"That's bullshit and you know it. This has nothing to do with her. If you were really concerned you would have had intel on me a long ass time ago. Just admit it like I just did dammit!"
    "I am not interested in you and you do not want someone like me interested in you. Leave it at that."

Leave it at that?

I can't leave it at that! I want to know more about him and he wants to know about me. He's constantly on my mind and I can't take this anymore dammit. He's turned around and is walking away. It's now or never.

"Tris!"

He stops and slowly turns around and I take my chance. I rush over to him, grab him by his shirt collar, step on my toes, and smash my lips against his. His whole demeanor changes as his arms wraps around my waist while he lifts me up. He pushes me against the wall and wraps my legs around his waist. I don't stop him, in fact I want him to keep going. I want more of him.. I want him..
  "Tris." I moan. He replies by groaning then moving his mouth towards my neck and biting down. This only attracts me more so I encourage him by pulling on his hair but not too hard.
   "Harder piccola mia, più forte." he says in between kisses. I only understood the first word though, I'll ask him later but for now I just want more.
   "Por favor?"
He chuckles. "That's Spanish Joslyn."
  "It's the closest thing I knew." I admit embarrassedly.

A knock on the door interrupts our session. He lowers his head and puts me down slowly.
"I'll get the door, take the food out."

He doesn't offer a please but I'll do it anyways. I quickly turn to his mirror and thankfully nothing seems to show evidence of what just happened except for a small bite print near the bottom of my neck. I cover it with my hair then go to the kitchen to do as he asked. From the kitchen I hear Ava's voice.

  "You said drinks, what the fuck is this?"
"Pineaya. Pineapple and papaya. I also brought fruit punch." Ava responds.
   "This isn't what I had in mind when you said drinks."
"Too bad, there was a slight change of plans. Is Joslyn here? Joslyn hey!"

"Ava! You said this was your house!" I yell.
  "Well.. you would've had second thoughts about coming if I told you the truth. But you're here and haven't left yet so that's great. Where's Brooke?"
"Late as usual." I respond.
    "Perfect I'll get the table ready and Tristan fix your face. You'll thank me later."

"I need a drink." Tris says.
  "No! Trust me on this." Ava replies.

He lets out a curse then heads to the kitchen and gets plates. Someone knocks on the door again but this time Ava answers it.

"Jace you're here!" I hear her yell. "Thank you little brother, you sure are predictable!"

Tris only curses more. He walks up to Jace and does that hand thing guys usually do.
  "This is why you invited me over?" Jace asks.
"No idea what you mean."
   "Because your sister invited her" he jabs his thumb in my direction "you invited me as revenge. Isn't that right?"

"That's one of the reasons but I do need to talk to you about something." Tris replies.

   "After we all eat." Ava interrupts with a huge smile.

Why am I stuck at an awkward lunch with them again? And without Brooklyn, again!

"Eat fast because we've got reservations!"
    "Oh no no no. The only reservation I have is with my bed and I'll be spending it sleeping." Tris objects.

"Oh you won't want to miss this reservation. Let's just say it's something exciting we always used to do back home." Ava winks.

  "You don't mean..?"
"Eat and you'll see."

I walk over to Jace and whisper to him
"How'd we end up in this?"

"That's a great question." he responds.