Part 22 *

A/N; IMPORTANT; When I put a star next to the part number (such as I did above) that means the chapter will have a sexual scene but does not actually have sex in it. If I put two stars there will be a sex scene so if you are not comfortable with reading those types of scenes you may skip it but please DO NOT report or have it taken down for others who might enjoy it. Thank you & sorry for the long author's note (:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You okay?" Tris asks me.
"Yeah, just had a random flashback that's all."
"Okay. We're going to go around the track three times."
"Why three?"
"Joslyn." he warns.
"Okay I won't push it." This time.

Ava and Jace walk in with full racing gear just like us. She gives his brother the thumbs up then gets in a blue car. Tris starts driving first, Ava follows behind him. They stop the car just before the checkered line.

"Drivers, start your engines!" the man from earlier says through a microphone.

Tris flips the switch.

"GO!"

Tris waste no time and neither does Ava. They both pick up the pace but Tris is falling behind Ava.
"Tris I know you can go faster than this. Don't worry about me, win this shit!" I tell him.
That's all the encouragement he needed to hear because now he's going faster than he was a few seconds ago. He slows down on turns but always picks back up where he left off.
"Wooo!" I yell.
We're now on our second round. Ava is still leading the way.
"How are we going to beat her?" I ask him.
"Trust me, we will." he responds.

This is such a rush! My heart is beating so fast. I can't stop smiling and laughing.
Third round.
Tris is right on her tail. I don't know if he'll win this, she's been leading this whole time.
"Trust me." he says as if he read my thoughts. "Just trust me on this. She's not going to beat me at my own game!"

He picks up speed and now is right besides her. A turn is coming up, we might have to slow down and let Ava take the lead. I look over at him. I can't see his mouth but I can tell he's smiling from his eyes. When he does this turn he only slows down a little bit which allow him to take the lead.
"Fuck that close Tris!"

We pass the checkered line for the final time. We won just like he said we would. He gets out the car and I do the same. I run over to him and hug him.
"That was incredible! You were amazing out there."
"Thanks but now it's your turn." he says as he hugs me back.

"What me? Oh Tris I don't know."
"You trusted me so now I'm trusting you. Don't let me down piccola mia."
"Will you tell me what that means after?" I ask.
"Possibly now get in."

I sit in the drivers side and try to memorize everything he told me.
"Need me to tell you how to work it again?" he asks.
"I've got this."

"Drivers, start your engines!"

"Don't we need to start before the checkered line?"
"We don't have to, it's not an official race." he answers.

"GO!"

I flip the switch and take off. I don't go nearly as fast as he did and he laughs at this. Jace has already taken off.
"You're not on a road Joslyn speed, take risks, and break some rules."

Break some rules, huh?

I go faster.
"There you go, remember this is a race."
I won't let him down, I will beat Jace! I use the same technique Tris used before, speed then slow down at turns. I've almost caught up to him and this is the third round.
"Make it count babe!"

Babe..?

I practically stomp on the gas. I'll win this thing for sure. The final turn is coming up, I've got one shot at this. Instead of slowing and turning I swerve it and press on the gas.
"Fuck yeah!"
I make it to the finish line first. I did it! I flip the switch off, get out of the car, and take off my helmet.

"YESS! THAT'S MY BEST FRIEND!" I hear Brooklyn scream.
Before I could react Tris picks me up and spins me around.
"You were fucking amazing!" he says as he puts me down.
"Couldn't let you down." I say.
He runs his fingers through my hair again.

"Damn you beat me fair and square." Ava says as she walks up to us.
"Don't I always?" Tris responds.
"Don't get smart. And you were awesome Joslyn, are you sure you've never raced before?"
"Never but I did learn from the best." I reply.

I look up at Tris and see he's no longer smiling. He's still playing with my hair but somethings different. I look down and see the obvious bulge through his pants. He's aroused.

Brooklyn runs up to us and hugs me.
"That was unreal!" she says.

"Get together everyone, I'll take your picture." the man from earlier says. We all get together and take a picture but Tris never let's go of my hair.

"We'll leave you two alone, come on Jace." Ava says with a smile. Jace followers her without a word and Brooklyn winks then walks away.

"Tris-"
"Let's go." he says.
I follow him into the large garage again but this time he closes the door behind him.
"Can you even do that?"
He picks me up and puts me on top of the hood of one of the cars.
"You kissed me last time, it's my turn." he says. He puts his hands on my thighs and opens them. He moves in between my legs, leans in, then kisses my nose.

He's teasing me.

"Damn you, stop teasing me."
He kisses my temple then my cheek then my neck.
"Tell me Joslyn, do you want this?"
"Yes."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes."
He bites down on the spot between my neck and my shoulder hard enough to leave a mark but not hard enough to actually hurt.
"It was just starting to fade away too." I joke.
"Can't let that happen." he responds.
"Guess not."

Once he finishes that he slowly starts kissing his way up to my lips but never kisses it. Instead, he moves to my ear.
"You're being too soft."
"Oh? Maybe I should be a little rougher?" he tugs at my ear with his teeth.
"Fuck."
"What a defiant and malapropos little mouth. Time to punish it."
He turns my head towards him and slams his mouth against mine. It's no where near the sweet, tender kisses he was giving before. It's hard, demanding, and possessive. However he won't get total submissive from me so I grab a handful of his hair and pull him closer to me. He tries to one up me by moving his hard bulge against my now wet pussy repeatedly. I let out a moan which encourages him more. I wrap my legs around his waist and he lifts me up, placing his hands on my ass.

"I want to take you right now." he groans.
   "Do it. Take me." I whisper.
He growls then kisses my forehead for about 3 seconds then puts me down.

"Why?" I ask sadly.