I -The First Day

Immediately I entered the house, I knew it wasn't the place for me. Everything was fancy, too fancy. It was like living big again. I walked in and my dad(or new dad) said I would be staying in the second guest room, which was no problem considering it wouldn't be like the other parts of the house. But I was dead wrong. It was bigger and better than all the home and hotel rooms I've ever lived in. So I entered my room and mom said she and I would go shopping the next day so that I could toss away the 'RAGS' I was wearing as clothes; wow, hurtful.

So I laid down on my new king sized water bed thinking about how the new life ahead of me would be as I heard the call for dinner. I checked the time and it was 7:32pm already (cuz I arrived by 5). Before I went I had a thought and picked my x-pod that I always carry around and a fresh pair of earphones I found to listen to some tunes cuz it might come in handy.

Once I opened the door, I saw a girl approximately my age.. She had her hands on her hips as she grinned at me. My new sister. But unlike the others, she had a lot of makeup for home stay and red hair(unoriginal of course). With that I could label her as the "ooh, I'm like tots fab" kinda gal. And I was right. I thought to myself what to do, so I switched to defensive methods to the situation and stayed quiet and completely still. Thank you Animal Planet. But the predator didnt give up so i did and spoke to it-

----------CONVERSATION----------

Ash- Hello to you too.
*silence*
Ash- Okay, I can see you're shy.
*silence*
Ash- Wow, fine what's 2+2?
*silence*
Ash- Oh I get it, no english. Ohio? Bonsour? Ola?
*silence*
Ash- Dad, I think she's broken.
Girl- Oh but hes not your dad, is he?
Ash- So she speaks?
Girl- Listen WEIRDO, i dunno what you intend to do, but this isnt your family and we are not related, so buzz out of my life and stay out of my beez wax pal. I dont want anything familiar to do with you, got that jerk?
Then she storms off.
Ash- Nice to meet you too.( i said with a smile)

It was kinda the intro i expected from one of them so that was why i took the earphones, told ya. So i eventually went to the dining room and as expected, amazing. You could almost literally smell the money invested. As I got there everyone seemed surprised.

----------CONVERSATION----------

Mom- Oh, you're here.
Dad- Hmm, I sent Evie to check on you and she said you were skipping dinner.
(that explains why a witch was in my room)
Mom- Well, i just hope you two would be the best of twin siblings.
Ash- Shrrrr(swallowing up my almost vomit) anyways, i wanted to thank you guys for giving me a new place to stay. I really, REALLY didnt expect this.
Dad- Its good to see youre happy.
Mom- Ok introduction time. Im Chloe West, youre new mom. Ive always wanted a son and I'll make sure to treat you like how a mother would. (Even after calling my clothes rags😒)
Dad- And im Jack West, youre old man. I kinda paid for you so...... yeah.

I could tell that I would get along with dad because he seemed interesting. Then my new mom looked at the girls and saw that they were all using their phones.

Mom- Girls, c'mon. Put down your phone and say hi to your new brother.

So the first one who looked like the oldest spoke.

Lexi- Hi, im your new older sister, Lexi. Im 21 and i hope ill be of good help to you. Oh and I apologize, I was on the phone with the company.
Ash- You work in a company?
Lexi- Oh no. I own it.
Ash- Oh wow, awesome. I guess.

Then the next sister spoke.

Bianca- Hi, im your- soon to be favourite sister- Bianca, and i hope we are going to be as close as bread and butter.
Ash- Hey. But isn't that a lovers thing?
Bianca- well don't we love each other?
Ash- Uhh, If you say so.
Dad- and last but not the least....
Ash- Nah, i think were done.
Dad- But what about.......
Ash- nope, i know them all now.
Mom- But Evie didnt.....
Ash- Her names all i need to know.

I didn't look at her but I could tell that the look on her face was priceless. So eventually, it was my turn to introduce myself.

Ash- Hi, I'm your new adopted brother and son. My real name is Clay summers but I guess my new name is Ash West. I hope we all are going to get along and we will never be "RUDE" to the other(had to make that message clear), and well thats it.

After the intros, I labeled them as; Lexi West, the smart one. Bianca West, the nice loving one. And Evie West, my bitch of a twin-ish sister.

So dad said that its natural to pray before eating which was weird considering the family I'm talking about.

And when I tasted the food, I began to eat like a wild evie. Then after giving my compliments to the chef, I rushed to my room and locked the doors in case of eviemergencies( man im killing you guys with these evie puns). And after I laid on my bed, I travelled to a mystical land powered by morpheus( its a greek thing).