Popularity Specials

Hey it's me again. So I had been thinking of more ideas that would make the book much more interesting and I thought maybe I would do a chapter where I would look in the perspective of another character in the book. And which other character would be more interesting than Dante Darienette. He has a personality I assume everyone would love. Again, if everyone liked it, I would do this to more side characters. So I hope you enjoy Dantes point of view.

Dantes POV
----------The Competition----------

I was dreaming about girls when I was woken by the stupid loud alarm clock of my roommate, Ash. Apparently, it was time to get dressed. But my dream was so good and I couldn't go back, thanks dude. So I stood up and got into the shower. Now I know you are thinking "what about the rest of them" well this is a rich kid school, of course we have our own showers. After showering and dressing, which apparently I was the last to do, we were off to our second week of school. So we got to class and I sat with my best Female friend who's like outside our guy circle, Renee Shythe.

----------CONVERSATION----------
Dante: Hey Renee.
Renee: Sup Dante. So I was just thinking, should I use a no2 or a hb pencil?
Dante: I'm sure you know we use tablets in class.
Renee: Yeah. But I just wanna take it old school and use a book.
Dante: But isn't it like heaven that we're not?
Renee: What, I like experimenting.

What I really like about her is her crazy personality. Renee and I have gone so far since we were kids. She comes from a family that own the biggest electronic online shopping platform in America called "Tech-Nation". And well, my dad does business with them so that was how I got to meet her. And since then, we've been close. We even tried dating in junior high, but what a mess that turned out to be.

Dante: So Renee, think I've got a shot?
Renee: No way dude, it's impossible. She's already taken and you know that.
Dante: Well just in case they break up, I wanna be the one to get her next.
Renee: In your dreams kitten.

Ok. So now she's like the girl that talks some sense into me and give me good advice. Plus, the girl we were talking about was class sensation, Payton Hills. She's actually the hottest girl I know. But she's taken, and by one of my best friends, so I had to keep my cool.

Renee: And besides, aren't you still dating Brianna?
Dante: Well, yeah. But just if the tables turn.

That leads me to Brianna. She's a really cool girl and I really like her, but she's a senior and I can't be with her all the time. Plus, she started doing this "safety first" thing where she says we gotta limit our kissing and stuff. Who does that.

Renee: Well, it still doesn't give you a choice to cheat. Not cool, dude.
Dante: Yeah you're right. I guess I'll break up with her then.
Renee: Are you for real? Breaking up with one of the hottest seniors to be seconds, which you won't be, on another girl? Dude even Ash has better chances at her than you.
Dante: And what makes you say that?

Then She points at her and Ash laughing and speaking Spanish.

Dante: Good point. Maybe even higher than Adrian himself.
Renee: And you won't even know that he's actually sitting there.

Then I see Adrian just sitting down looking a little confused. Poor guy didn't even understand the conversation.

Dante: Yeahhhhh. Wait, I have an idea.
Renee: What dastardly plan are you thinking of right now?
Dante: How about I ask him to teach me Spanish?
Renee: Yup, the kind of plan you can think of. But surprisingly not bad. You can get closer to her. But definately still not as close as he is.

Then I see as they hug.

Renee: Dude, he literally beats the boyfriend in her relationship. That's badass.
Dante: But I'm meant to be the badass.