VI- The Answer

So my story skips 2 months later. Well nothing interesting happened for that time, just me and Snow going on dates and the whole Evie shit at home but surprisingly there was no family feud between the Darienettes and the Wests. And best of all, their dad, Jerry was cool with me cuz the next time I saw him, he gave me a pat on my back and complimented my 'Sweet talking' skills. I wasn't who he said, but he liked me again so I was okay with that. But that was it basically. And then after the second month, it was time to go back to school. Yup school. I actually forgot about it and I thought I wouldn't be going but I guess mom said I had to 'LEARN' so I had to. So we were out to buy some stuff for school when we bumped into some dude called Chris Stone, apparently a big deal and my twin-ish sisters boyfriend. Overtime, I heard them talking and it sounded like it was serious and that he was breaking up with her. Wow. Then I heard her say something that sounded like 'Chase the sovereign'.

----------CONVERSATION----------
Ash: What did she say?
Lexi: Oh, it's something she says all the time when she breaks up with a boyfriend.
Ash: Which is?
Lexi: 'Chase, I'm sorry'.
Ash: Who the hell is Chase.
Bianca: Apparently, her first crush. They kinda made a bet to see later in life and get married and she took it serious. Now when she breaks up, she remembers him and says she's sorry for dating someone else.
Ash: Wow, that's kinda sad.
Lexi: I know right?
Ash: No, I mean she's sad.
Lexi: Oh, you were mocking her, wow.

Luckily, it made her quiet and the ride home was peaceful but I kinda felt sorry for her so I went to her room when we got home to talk. It was the first time I'd been to her room so I could understand how my room was the guest room. It was so huge and fancy. It was kinda too girly for an Evie but I could still see the HER in it.

----------CONVERSATION----------
Ash: Hey Evie, wanna talk about it?
Evie: What are you doing in my room?
Ash: Well you cheered me up once, I think, so I guess I have to do that now. Besides I'm the only one allowed to make you cry.
Evie: But I'm not crying?
Ash: Exactly. So about this Chase dude?
Evie: It's none of your business.
Ash: Fine. So are you cheered up?
Evie: You didn't even say anything cheerful.
Ash: Well it looks like my job here is done.
Evie:(giggling a bit) Wow what a good twin-ish bro you are.
Ash: Why, thank you.

Then she smiles and I smile back. I finally reached through my bitchy sister. But what was the cause, well I didn't know until later.
The story of her and this Chase dude sounded familiar like I knew him so I had an idea. I decided to find the guy for her. So I asked Lexi for how the guy looked and she gave me a mild description. Later, I was all over Chatsapp and Textagram for a Chase and it was hard. But I found one dude that matched the description. Surprisingly, after chatting with him, which wasn't really hard, he claimed to remember her and he was also living around the States so he wouldn't mind coming in to see her again. That was good news(was it really) and I wanted to tell Evie but I wanted to keep it a secret from her so I could surprise her, which I did. So the guy was here and I told Evie to meet me at Luijis and that I had a surprise, but when she saw the dude, he started screaming. He was a big fan, not the person I was looking for. Then I realized I made a mistake. When we got home she asked me why I did that and I explained and she said I should stop trying. But I couldn't. I told her I had to find this Chase and she kept saying I should forget about it. And I kept disagreeing when she said something that made me shocked and perplexed.

----------CONVERSATION----------
Evie: Stop it, Ash.
Ash: But why?
Evie: Because it's you, you dummy.
Ash: What?
Evie: I can recognize him anywhere and since a week after you came to this home, I realized the one I'd long loved had become my twin brother.
Ash: No no no. This must be some mistake.
Evie: You're voice has the same time but older. Also the way you care for others are the same. He was smart and funny like you and that was how I remembered.
Ash: It can't be possible. You're joking right.
Evie: No. His name was Chase Springfield.
Ash: Oh my God.

And with saying my original name it triggered the memory to me. Immediately, I brought her to me and embraced her. A tear dropped out of my eye for remembering my real life before my parents had gone to the afterlife. I then remembered when I first met her in third grade in the class when she didnt bring a pencil to art class and I gave her my only one even though the class was essential. 'Beautiful rich girls don't forget things so vital' I had teased her as she smiled at me. Later after that class, she came to return the pencil and I told her to keep the pencil in rememberance of when I did her a favour which she showed me before my embrace in the current time. We eventually became best friends and became more serious. But I was leaving because my parents were moving. So she asked if we would get married to continue our wild life together and I agreed to her suggestion. Since then, I hadn't seen her until I came to this house and was pushing her away when she was the love of my life. But all the remembering triggered a nerve and I did something I regretted doing. When my mind came back to life, I realized that I had locked lips with my very own sister😨. I had apparently been doing it for almost half a minute when I had come back to my senses and pushed her back.

----------CONVERSARION----------
Ash: I'm so so sorry. It just happened.
Evie: No, it's ok.
Ash: No, it's not. I just kissed my sister. I can't believed I did this.
Evie: It's not a problem.
Ash: Oh my God. I'll just leave you alone. I better go.

Then she holds my shirt and looks down kind of embarrassed.

Evie: Please. Can I just have Chase instead of Ash for some time.
Ash:(giving up and sitting down) Ok, if that's what you want.

So I sit down and accompany her until dinner time. So we decided not to talk about the kiss and I just couldn't believe my sister was my first kiss. Awkward. So during dinner we were eating pasta and Bianca did the whole teasing me in an erotic way. But Evie tried joining in.

----------CONVERSATION----------
Ash: Wow, this is some nice pasta.
Bianca: Yup. One of the best around, babe.
Evie: (Looking awkward) That's right, baby.
Ash: Excuse me?
Dad: Wow, it's good to see that Ash gave you your good mood back, Evie.
Bianca:(hugging me)Well that's my boo for you, daddy.
Evie:(dragging me to her) No it's my boo.
Lexi: Wow Evie, you're playing this game with them as well?
Ash: It honestly doesn't suit you.
Evie: (getting angry) Shut up, Ash.

She said as she chased me round the dining room as everyone laughed.
The next day, we were finally going to school and for the first time, I would attend L'Oreal Academy. I was also not sure if I should've continued with the whole average student but I guessed that it was the right thing to do so I waved my parents goodbye and got ready for average Chase Springfield to come back to life😒.