V-The Girl

So it's been three days since the whole party incident and after what B said, it actually didn't bother me again. I left for the mall so I could buy some new stuff for the date and I asked my dad for a small amount of money and he gave me $50,000, talk about showing off.

I bought a lot of stuff and believe me, I tried to finish the money but it's just not possible. So I learnt from my mistake and had a good night sleep before the day. And then the hour of the day had arrived.

To be honest, I was kinda nervous but I just did what I first did with Vanny, imagine an Evie, and it worked. So before I left, I brushed my hair and just wore a plain long sleeve white shirt and a pair of black jeans. I kinda went like it wasn't a date, maybe it was because I'd never seen the girl I was about to meet. I got the address from Bianca and it was some 5 star restaurant called "Luigi's". I was so shocked that B paid so much expenses for me.

So I entered and looked around. Bianca said the girl would be wearing a white dress so I looked round, and I found her. She was sitting at a table and was using her phone so I couldn't get a look on her face. Honestly, I thought Bianca was playing an expensive prank on me and would bring some unattractive girl as the date but I was wrong.

I walked in front of the girl and asked "Hey, are you the girl Bianca set me up with" cuz I didn't really care until she looked up at me and answered "Yes". She was one of the most beautiful girls I'd ever seen. She had blue eyes that complimented her thick black hair. Her dress was so clear and white and it was at that moment I understood why Bianca set me with her. She was clearly a competition to Vanessa.

----------CONVERSATION----------
Girl: You must be Ash West, Bianca's brother?
Ash: Uhm yeah, that's me. And you must beeeeeeeee......
Girl: Snow Garcia, it's nice to meet you.
Ash: Wow, it's nice to meet you too.

So I sat down and we talked for some time

Snow: lemme guess, you didn't expect me to be like this?
Ash: At all. In fact, I thought Bianca was playing a prank on me.
Snow: c'mon, it couldn't be this expensive.
Ash: That's what I thought too.
Snow: Cool to see were on the same page.
Ash: Yup and now I can finally get myself together
Snow: Oh from the Vanessa incident.
Ash: Wait how do you know about that?
Snow: It was on the news.
Ash: What the......
Snow: JK, Bianca told me about it. Wow, look how your face went all like " oh my God!"
Ash: Wow, you got me I'll admit it.
Snow: Hey I'm kinda bored, can we go some place else?
Ash: Sure, you name it, we go there.
Snow: Cool, then let's go to some place interesting.
Ash: Like a bowling club?
Snow: Nah, like a cemetery.
Ash: Uhm....
Snow: I'm kidding. Let's go bowl, ya dummy.

She said as she punched my arm. So we left the restaurant to the closest bowling club which I saw before I arrived and it wasn't really far. We entered and the place was kinda all right so we stayed and believe me when I say, that girl is a bowling demon.

Apparently she claimed that she and her dad always went bowling when she was little and that she kinda had the knack of playing it so when I asked if we could go there, she kinda did her happy dance a little. But c'mon, you can't expect me to be bad at anything. It was so fun and I wouldn't be a gentle man if I didn't let the lady take the glory so she won.

To be honest, I didn't want the date to end so I asked if we could go somewhere quiet. She, as expected, teased by suggesting the public library, but I didn't fall for it that time and then she suggested the aquarium. So we went and saw a bunch of sea life. A fact about me is that I don't really like stuff about sea creatures so I tried to object, but when I saw the smile on her face when we arrived, I kinda remembered Vanessa a little and smiled back. But I shook that thought out and tried to have fun, and it was one of the few times in my life someone changed my opinion about something.