Popularity Specials

Vanessa's POV
----------THE LOVE----------
I'd always wondered what was wrong with me. It started in junior high. We were playing spin the bottle at a party and it was my turn. I spun and it landed on a friend of mine, Samantha Shay. At first, I was a little skeptical, but we decided to just do it. But when we kissed , I felt something weird. I fell in love with her. I couldn't believe it but since then, every time I saw her in class, or anywhere else, I felt uneasy or shy to talk to her. One day, she called me and asked me why we stopped being so close, but I couldn't say. But when she tried to force me to say it, I panicked and kissed her. Of course she didn't feel the same way and she was leaving the school that year but that was the first time it ever happened to me.
The next time was at camp. I was roommates with a girl called Snow Garcia. She was fun to be around and she was so beautiful. Seeing her smile made me smile as well and she made the camping trip worth it even though I didn't want to go. She was the most perfect person I'd ever met. But I messed up. This time, I wanted her so bad, I was down to make her drunk if it meant she'd be down to do whatever. I didn't want to because I really liked her but I wanted to be sure this was what I truly wanted. It was time to sleep when I brought out a bottle of Hennessy I managed to sneak in. It was illegal though, but who really cared, right? At first, she didn't want to, but I managed to talk her into it. When she got drunk, I decided to go for it and it worked. We were going at it for a very long time and the most shocking part, I liked it. I liked her scent, her touch and her tongue rubbing against mine. But we got caught and long story short, she was asked to leave even though I told them I was the one who brought the alcohol. I'm guessing because of my Darienette name. Since then, I'd concluded that I liked girls. Well, that was until I met Ash West. I always thought guys weren't my thing, but I really fell for him. It made me even more confused about myself. "How could I fall so hard for a guy?" I asked myself. It was literally love at first sight. And again, I messed up with him and did what I shouldn't have. Luckily, he felt the same way. At least at some point. It was after I found out that he was going out with Snow. It was so uncomfortable seeing her again but I was a little bit happy. Seeing her, even though she hated to see me, was really soothing to me.
Anyways, skipping over, it was time to finally go for the trip everyone had been anticipating, the end of semester trip. This time, it was to Italy. People were hyped up to go and so was I. All my bffs, Jessica, Chelsea and Skyla were also just as hyped.

----------CONVERSATION----------
Skyla: OMG, I'm like tots psyched for this trip.
Jessica: I know right. And I just got a new swimsuit.
Chelsea: We're gonna party, bitches.(loudly)
Jessica: So girls, before the trip, how about we talk about a major topic.
Skyla: Boys?
Chelsea: Damn right, boys.
Jessica: So, who do you guys think is the hottest guy in the grade?
Chelsea: Definitely Trent Wilde.
Skyla: I don't know, athletes aren't my thing.
Chelsea: What! How go you not find athletes attractive. The scars, the experience, the sweat.
Vanessa: Eww, sweat?
Jessica: Is that a Jock or a war hero.

Then we all laugh.

Vanessa: Oooo, how about Zayn Walker?
Chelsea: Goddamn, Nessa. You got eyes for Zayn?
Vanessa: What? I just think he's hot.
Skyla: Girrrllll, you wanna slide into his bees, don't ya?
Chelsea: Course she does.
Vanessa: Well, maybe.
Jessica: Well I don't blame you. At least half the girls in the grade want to.
Chelsea: Even other grades B.
Skyla: He kinda reminds me of someone though with the freckles.
Chelsea: So who'd you got eyes for, Jesse?
Jessica: I don't really know. I guess Ash West.
Skyla: Ashie! Girl, you're like tots kidding right?
Jessica: What's wrong with him?
Skyla: Nothing.
Jessica: Then why is it such a big deal saying he's the hottest?
Chelsea: Cuz he's Nessas Ex.
Jessica: So what?
Chelsea: So she has to give you permission.
Jessica: Fine. Vanny, do you give me consent?
Vanessa: Uhm, I guess.
Jessica: See.
Skyla: Well, I think he is too though.
Chelsea: Am I the only one that isn't affected by his love charm?
Jessica: I said he's hot, not that I wanna marry him.
Chelsea: Yeah, that's how it starts. Then one day he bumps into you and picks up your book and he becomes this knight in shining armor.
Jessica: I don't think I can fall for him. He's too perfect. He's like the guy you admire, but are too scared to stir up a relationship with because you have such high hopes for him that no human can live by.
Chelsea: Woow, slow down, Shakespeare.
Jessica: Urgh, whatever.
Chelsea: But you wanna do him, don't ya?
Jessica: Chelsea!!!
Chelsea: I'm kidding, jeez.