XXV- The Party

Getting back home was so satisfying and soothing to my mind.

First thing I did when I got home was to hibernate. I slept for almost two days before I could feel like myself again. I was so happy to be back home.

But after a full day of that satisfaction, I felt bored.
I didn't know what to do or where to go. I wanted to hang out with someone, anyone, but I felt everyone was probably unpacking. Also I didn't want to seem desperate or something.

And after a whole week of staying at home, I couldn't take it anymore. I was so desperate to do something. I was even down to follow Evie to the mall. Though it was the worst idea I'd ever had in my entire life, it was the most of entertainment I'd gotten since I got back.

And when all hope seemed lost and a chair and rope seemed like the best option, I got a phone call from Vanessa.

==========CONVERSATION==========
Vanessa: Hey Ash.
Ash: Oh my gosh, hey Vanessa. You have no idea how happy I am to hear your voice.
Vanessa: Why, what happened?
Ash: Oh nothing, I was just bored as hell. There's been nothing to do since I came back.
Vanessa: Oh then why didn't you call me?
Ash: I wanted to but I didn't wanna bother anyone.
Vanessa: Yeah, everyone does that. I'm almost always the one that breaks the ice and calls everyone before they do.
Ash: Well, you're my saving grace. I didn't know if I could take it for another 24 hours
Vanessa: *Giggling* Yikes.
Ash: Anyways how have you been?
Vanessa: I'm good. Been hanging out with Payton so I'm actually enjoying coming back home more than usual.

Then I hear Payton's voice in the background.

Payton: Hey Hermano.
Ash: Oh hey Payton. How ya been.
Payton: I'm good. Not a lot of things going down but im still having a blast.
Ash: Glad to hear. At least one of us is having fun.
Vanessa: Anyways, we're about to go out for shopping. I just wanted to call to see if you were good.
Payton: *softly* I thought before that we were going to.......
Vanessa: ANYWAYS.... I'll catch you later. I gotta get new clothes for the party.
Ash: Wait party?
Vanessa: Yeah, Petra's party.
Ash: I'm sorry Petra?
Vanessa: Yeah, you know, Petra Dubois? The half french bitch that the only other thing she cares about other than herself is her hair?
Ash: Wow, sounds like a really close friend of yours.
Vanessa: Haha, real funny. But for real, how do you not know her?
Ash: I mean I don't read TSM. Most people I know are those I meet first. Also if you hate this Petra girl why do you wanna go for the party.
Vanessa: You're kidding right? Petra, as much as a narcissistic bumble bitch she is, throws the most insane parties. Last time she threw a party was the same time as the super bowl. And people still went to her party instead.
Ash: Wow, must be a real party planner.
Payton: Mia, you coming back?
Vanessa: Coming. Anyway,you should have an invitation I'm sure. Maybe you just missed it.
Ash: Yeah, I'll take a look at my mail.
Vanessa: All right I'm off to the mall.
Ash: Of course you are.
Vanessa: *smiling* Stop. Well bye.
Ash: Later.

Immediately I was done with the call, I checked my email to see if I got any new mail, but I didn't. I then decided to go online to know who exactly she was and I saw a few videos from her old parties of her shouting and bitching to other people. "Wow, Vanny wasn't kidding, she really is a bitch." I thought.
But it still didn't make sense.

I decided to meet Evie to ask about it and apparently she got an invitation, which made me wonder. Then I thought maybe it was just that she didn't know my email. I mean it's not like she was supposed to, right? She had never met me.
Then I felt that there was no point reminiscing over it so I decided to let it go.

The next day, I got a call from Leo and Dante to hang out at a mall which was weird cuz they never hang out together. But obviously I was down to. After all, I was craving for entertainment desperately.

As I got there, they were waiting around the entrance so we entered together. We didn't really have any store to visit or anything to do so we just decided to walk around and chill. After around an hour, I remembered the Petra stuff and decided to ask them.

==========CONVERSATION==========
Dante: Wait, so you didn't get an invitation? That's weird, cuz even people she doesn't know get one.
Leonel: Even people she hates, which is everyone but her.
Ash: I just thought that maybe it's cuz she probably doesn't know my email.
Dante: If you say so.
Leonel: Maybe you should ask her. I think she grammed that she would be shopping here today or something.
Dante: You follow her on Textagram? That's weird.
Leonel: I mean, I don't see anything wrong with that.
Dante: Yeah, if you have a crush on her.
Leonel: That's such an infant reasoning dude. Just cuz I keep up with her doesn't mean I have a crush on her. You watch too much romantic movies.
Dante: You wanna fight about it?
Ash: Uhhhhh...... so Petra. Did you know where exactly she is by any chance?
Leonel: Not really, but maybe try the manicure salon down there (pointing left)
Dante: Nah, she hates that salon. She's probably in the one back northeast from here.
Leonel: And how, if I may ask, do you know that?
Dante: You may not ask, thank you.
Leonel: Oh screw you stalker.
Dante: You wanna fight about it?
Ash: Really? Well I'll go check it out. Hopefully I see her. And please try not to kill each other.
Leonel: Don't worry, you know I'd kill him before he kills me.
Dante: You really wanna test that theory?
Leonel: Wanna fight about it?
Ash: Oh my God.

I just had to leave there so that I wouldn't be involved in any commotion they would definitely cause.

So as I got to the salon, I decided to look around to see her but unfortunately, I didn't.
And as I was going out of the salon, a bunch of girls walked in with a lot of shopping bags, and I mean a LOT. They all headed to the receptionist and I couldn't even tell which one was saying what because they were all just talking at the same time and were all really loud.
Then I heard one of them say to the receptionist "Do I have to spell it out for you, or are you too dumb to know that I have a reservation." and I recognized the voice from the videos I watched.

It was her.

So I decided to go and introduce myself. But one could say that was the worst mistake I had ever made.

As they were done with the receptionist and I got to her, which was difficult since she was in the midst of her girlfriends, I asked "Hey, you're Petra Dubois, right?" And you cannot believe the answer she gave me right in front of everyone.

"Sorry, whoever you are, but I'm not giving autographs right now."