Meet Abhi ,Ananya &Arjun

Abhimanyu's Pov

Another day passed just in a blink of an eye. As i am the only heir to the Rathore empire. I have got everything in my life . Late night parties, lots of friends i travel all around the world got expensive cars , my private jet and a huge bank balance and last but not the least my world my everything my one and only mother who loves me more than anything in this world .what more can I wish for..

Arjun's Pov

Some wounds gets worse day by day even time can't heal such wounds  Everyday I try not to think about that woman who is supposed to be my mother but only by birth but something happens that makes me remember that filthy lady. I loved my mother very much but She left me and my father for a rich man because we were poor. From that day i decided to earn money and become rich and now I am a multi billionaire.

Ananya's Pov

I am an orphan and I live in Hopewell orphanage The sister in orphanage told me they found me outside the orphanage gate when I was just few days old. I used to feel very sad that my parents didn't want me that's why they left me . But frankly speaking I don't blame them now they might have their own reason or may be they had some problems due to which they had to leave me . There is only one aim in my life now .. to keep my home yes my Hopewell orphanage safe and and my family living here happy always.