Never do that !!

Abhi didn't leave ananya's hand even for a second . The doctor allowed him to stay in the room seeing his condition !!

Ananya started getting her consciousness finally !! She opened her eyes slowly!!

Anuuu !! Called Abhimanyu holding Ananya's hands !!
Doctor !!! Doctor !! Shouted Abhimanyu wiping his tears !!
After checking Anu the doctors informed that she's is out of danger making Abhimanyu take a breath of relief .
Aa..bbb... hhhiii!! Said Ananya giving a light smile!!
Anu !!! Thank god you are alright!

I'm okay abhi !! Said Ananya

(Sobbing )Do you know how I spent all this time ??

Abhi I'm alright !! Believe me .. You know that not only you i can give shocks too....!!

I will slap you if you give me this kind of shock !! I... I... thought i lost you !!Have you ever thought what will i do without you? How would i survive ?? Dont ever do this again understand?!!! Abhimanyu said between his sobs!!

Abhiiii i am here!! I am With you !! I am never ever going away from you !!! Said ananya with teary eyes extending her arms to console Abhimanyu!!

Abhimanyu immediately threw himself out of the chair and hugged Ananya hiding his face on her neck !!
Uhhh .. (crying )promise me....that ..you.. you will never do this again !!Promise me !!! I ... i will die !!

Shhh... shhhh !! Abhi!! I am not going anywhere !! Promise !! Ananya said caressing Abhimanyu's hair hugging him more tightly .
Both stayed like that utill Abhimanyu fall asleep 💤.

Damini was just witnessing their affection towards each other from outside and thought not to disturb them although she wanted to meet ananya she just let them spend some time with eachother.But some questions was disturbing her ..... how did Ananya met with the accident?? and who sent the car for her ?? May be this was the same person Ananya told about !! And have been following her !!!

I need to be cautious  from now on i will arrange full sucirity for Anu !! I will hire some body guards also !! Damini decided !!

Ananya's Pov ::
I opened my eyes  i see everything white and I thought i was dead !! But I heard Abhi calling my name !! I could see my Abhi is with me .. he was looking very pale his eyes were all red ... i can see that he have been crying for long now .. I could see his love for me in his eyes ... oh ! God what did i do to deserve so much love . When I extended my hands he immediately hugged me and started sobbing making me cry too... . I just love him so much my cute little Baby..