Arjun's visit

Few days later
Hopewell orphanage::

Ananya was just ready to go meet Abhimanyu while she noticed a tall figure roaming in the garden . So she went to check on him .

"Hello ! Excuse me are you looking for someone??
The man turned around ,it was Arjun standing in front of Ananya .

" Mr Arjun ??!!! "😱😱

" Miss Ananya !!!?? ( Acting as if he's surprised to see her )

Hello !!! ( Both of them together )

What are you doing here!! (Together )

Both of them started laughing. Arjun was enjoying to see a happy and cheerful Ananya in front of him .

" Ladies first miss Ananya !! You were saying something ??"

" Ummm yes ... Actually I saw you here walking so I wanted to ask you if you wanted to see someone ??

" ( I always want to see you my love I came here only for you )in his mind ..... Ah actually  my company is organizing a charity event in  masoori next week we give all the amount to different orphanage. This time it's going to be a big event and I am  selling my art works and paintings too. So I wanted to see father Joseph  to invite him join this event . It's for good cause and besides it's for the future of children who lost their parents in this young age.

" I am very happy to know that people like you  still exists in this world Mr Arjun . That's a very good work that you are doing for these kids .Come I'll take you to father Joseph said Ananya and started guiding Arjun.

" By the way what are you doing here ? Miss Ananya ?

" I live here Mr Arjun I told you last time that I take care of this orphanage."

" Oh ah yes yes I totally forget I'm sorry  ( pretending).

"It's ok Mr Arjun you are a very busy man you meet hundreds of people every day I understand  any way this is father Joseph's office you can go meet him !!."

" Are you not coming miss Ananya ??  I think you should join too after all you are also a part of this orphanage . "

" I don't think I should Mr Arjun !! It's better if you and father Joseph do all the discussions."

" I insist miss Ananya please come join us ."
Ananya thought for a moment and she agreed to join them .After the discussion father Joseph accepted Arjun's request to go to masoori.

" Miss Ananya  why don't you come with father Joseph to masoori ?? .

" I don't think that's a good idea Mr Arjun . I need to take care of this orphanage in his absence. "

" At least give it a thought please !!."

" Ah... Ok I'll think about it Mr Arjun."

" Thank you so much miss Ananya . So what's next ??"

" next ?? "

" How about a cup of coffee with me ?? You promised me last time  remember ?."

" Yes I do remember Mr Arjun . I'm gonna make you a nice coffee please wait for a little while."