Accident!!

" Anu I wanted to tell you something for many days but couldn't get enough courage to tell you that that... I ... I am hopelessly in love with you from the moment I saw in the road helping out the children. I am in love with you Anu. And  it's not a joke!! I really really love you more than anything. Please accept my love.

"How dare you Abhi I never thought that you will do this to me !😤 I thought you were my friend but no you!! Huh.... Just leave it . And one thing Abhi I don't love you I never loved you I love someone else and I am going with him . I never wanna see you in my life again. Just get out of life forever Abhi.Good bye forever. Said Ananya.

" No Anu please I love you don't leave me Anu .... " Nooooooooo......!! shouted Abhi in his loudest voice and got up.

It was Just his dream . Abhi was sweating.
Abhimanyu's Pov

"Thank God !! It was just a dream .And before it comes true I need to confess my love to Anu. "

Abhimanyu immediately dialled ananya's number .

" Hello Abhi !!"

"  H.. hi.. An..Anu how are you ?"

" I'm good but are you ok ? You sound a little tensed is everything ok?"

" Ah yes yes everything is fine actually Anu I wanted to meet today so can I come by to pick you up ? .

" Ya sure when will you come ??

" I will pick you up at 2 please be ready till then."

" Ok I'll be waiting for you ."

" Ok see ya bye anu."

" Bye Abhi."

Ananya's Pov

I don't know why  I am feeling weird today I've never felt like this before . Is everything ok with Abhi? Why did his sounded so low ? God I hope He's okay.

On the other side Abhi made a call to double check the arrangements made sure everything is done well . Damini wished him good luck . He took blessings from Damini and went to pick up Ananya from the orphanage.

Abhimanyu's Pov

Anu  I am coming for you just you wait.God !! I'm so nervous .I hope I don't do anything stupid. I will tell her everything that is in my heart , I love you so much Anu.Anu my angel I'll make you mine today .Just a little more wait then I'm all yours My angel.😄😄😄😍😍😍.

Abhimanyu was in his car smiling thinking about the romantic proposal for Anu. Suddenly A lorry Came from the other side of the road and hit his car turning his car upside down. His eyes become blur he could only see  Ananya's face before his eyes closed .🙁🙁🙁.

Singhania Mansion

Arjun's phone started ringing.

"Yes Khan !!

" Sir, your job is done !!."

" Are you sure ?? "

" 100% sure sir I'll send you pictures too"

Arjun saw the picture and smiled.

" Good job Khan . your payment will be at your place in one hour ."

" Thank you sir."

Arjun's Pov

See Ananya the wall between us that Abhimanyu is no more now

See Ananya the wall between us that Abhimanyu is no more now . He was an obstacle I got rid of him did  you see how much I love you ?? Now no one will ever try to snatch you away from me. Agar hum dono ke beech Meri parchayi bhi aajaye to mein kudh ko Mar Doon!! itna pyaar karta Hoon mein tumse !!! 
Now it's time for my entry I'm coming for you Ananya.

Arjun kept touching ananya's  pic   he had smile of satisfaction on his lips.

On the other side Ananya was getting restless . She  was waiting for long time now.  Ananya dialed Abhi's number several times but every time the phone was not reachable.She was having a weird feeling from the time she last had a talk with Abhi. She was tensed for Abhi and kept praying for Abhi's wellness.

Then Ananya got a call from Damini.

"  ( In one breath) Hello maa where is Abhi ?he was supposed to pick me up at 2 but he didn't come. And his phone is also not reachable.

" He... Hello Aa... Aa... Anu ."

" Hello maa is every thing ok ??hello !!
Are you listening to me maa ?? .

" Hello sob... Sob... A.. Anu ... Ab.. Abhi...!!"

" Maa why are you crying?? Is Abhi ok ?? Maa ?? ."

"Anu sobs... Sobs.. Ab.. Abhi had an accident he's in city hospital now. Doctor said his condition is very bad sobs.. sobs... ."

Anu felt numb... For a moment. Her phone dropped from her hands . Tears started flowing from her eyes .

Ananya's Pov
(Crying) No, no  my Abhi will be alright nothing's going to happen to him . He can't leave me !! I will not let him leave me.  I can't live without him . I have to go see him .

Ananya started running towards the hospital. She tried to get a taxi  but couldn't . She kept running with out any knowledge of the surrounding.

Precap:: please can you drop me to the city hospital it's urgent !! Said Ananya with tears in her eyes.

No problem miss !! Get inside the car I'll drop you.