Why ???

Rathore Mansion::

Maa !!!

Oh thank god you both are here !! I was about to call you . Dinner is ready come let's have dinner!!
Maa !! Dinner can wait.... i need to tell you something!

What's the matter?? Is everything okay Anu ??

Maa I want to marry Abhi with in one week!! Said Ananaya making both Abhi and Damini shocked! 😱😨😨

(Damini immediately grabbed Abhimanyu's ear 👂)!! Tell me what did you tell her ?? What did you do ?? Did you emotionally blackmailed her ?
Ouch... ouch... ouchhh mom i just asked her to marry me that's it !! I didn't do anything please it's paining please leave me mom !! I swear I didn't do anything !

Then why is she asking to get married in one week huh !!

I am shocked myself too mom please believe me mom !!
Maa Abhi is right !! It's my decision he didn't do anything !!

See i told you mom now please leave me !!
Damini left Abhimanyu's ear . Anu why all of a sudden !! Why this decision ?? Asked Damini..

Maa please I request you !! Please agree for this marriage ... I know you are shocked with my decision but I don't think I can live without Abhi anymore !

Are you sure ?? I mean is this the only reason behind your decision?? Asked Damini .

I know maa you wanted the marriage to happen in a grand way , i am just trying to say that i want my name to be joined with Abhi's name leagally , so that no one can take his name away from me . I want to be named mrs Abhimanyu Rathore legally. We can have the type of wedding that you and Abhi wanted after that !! Please ma i request you please please say yes !!

Well I don't have any problem with that !! What say mom ??

If you both are okay with it I don't think i have a choice !! But i will also fulfill my wish to have your wedding in a grand way after that ... and i wont compromise on that !! Get that straight into your head okay !

Thank you maa !! Said Ananya and hugged her tight as if Damini's decision gave her a new life ..

Damini's Pov:::

I am still not convinced !! Why is anu asking to get married so soon ??
I need to find out soon !! Need to start from the beginning !  Someone following her , and Her accident !! And all of a sudden her decision to get married in one week !!!
Something is fishy . The way she hugged me as  if she's relieved from my approval ... I need to talk to her alone when Abhi is not around ... she won't hide anything from me !!

Sorry for such a small update 🙏🙏I will update ASAP.. I promise