Mission Ananya

After the temple visit Damini dropped Ananya to the orphanage .Ananya hugged Damini said goodbye to Abhimanyu and  went back to the orphanage making Abhi sad.

In the car
D : So what do you think Abhi ?? Do you want to meet her again ?

A : Umm ok if you say so !!(In mind)Are you kidding me mom i am dying to meet her again .

Damini  decided to tease him .

D : Abhi if you're not interested then it's better to reject her I'll find another suitable match for Anu you don't worry!! 🙊🙊😝😝😝

A: In a loud voice Noooo !!! I don't want any other man near my Angel!!!
Damini smiled at her son.

D: Abhi you scared me !! Wait a minute what did you just say ?Your Angel ?? Since when did Anu became your angel ?
Abhi blushed 😊😊😊
A: (In one breath) Mom I want her ! I don't think I can live without her !I love her !I wanna marry her . I want my angel with me forever!!

D: Abhi Just breathe first and calm down !! I knew you would like her that's why I selected her for you my dear . I promise you she will be your wife .Soon she'll be Mrs Ananya Abhimanyu Rathore! Happy now ??

A: (smiling ) I love you mom you are the best mom in this whole world (hugging) Damini.

D: But remember Abhi You have to win her heart first. Make her fall in love with you. I don't want her to think that I am trying to buy her by giving donation for her orphanage!! Do you understand??

A : certainly mom I will try to gain her love . I'll try my best to make her realise my love for her . To win heart it's my mission now.

Another day

Another day

Who made you a detective??? It's been more than 24hours and you are telling me you couldn't get any information about her ?? Shouted Arjun breaking the glass.
Sir just give me one more chance this time I won't disappoint you said the detective.
Okay this time I forgive you .I want every information about her on my hand ASAP. Or else I don't know what I am gonna do got it !! Said Arjun .

Arjun's Pov

Stupid man couldn't even search a girl .I wonder how did he became detective??

Arjun looking at Ananya's pic Where are  you ?? I've never felt restless like this for anyone

Where are  you ?? I've never felt restless like this for anyone . What are you doing to me??I don't even know you !! I never believed in love at first sight but I think I was wrong. I am falling for you !!
Don't worry sweetheart I'm not going to lose hope . I'll find you and make you mine forever. I'm gonna give you all the happiness of this world.Soon we are gonna be together !!! To get you is my only priority now said Arjun and smiled .

Soon we are gonna be together !!! To get you is my only priority now said Arjun and smiled