Prison!!

Doctor how is my Anu?? Arjun asked the doctor with concern

she's out of danger Mr Arjun .... the cut wasn't so deep .. she didn't cut her nerves completely or else it would have been difficult for us to save her .. she will recover soon you don't worry ..

When will she wake up ??

I've given her injection .. so she's asleep now ! She will wake up in few hours ! She needs rest she's weak right now. Make sure she takes her medicine in time .. If anything happens Call me !!

Thank you doctor! Thank you so much!

Hours later::

Ananya slowly opened her eyes .... only find herself in an empty room with only a bed which she was lying on. She tried to get up and found her legs chained .

 She tried to get up and found her legs chained

She tried to free herself but just couldn't.. when Arjun entered in the room..with a tray.

Good morning !! Now how is my baby doing ??

(shouting) you Don't ever call be that !! I'm not your baby !

Arjun :: Okay okay calm down love !! Don't waste your energy! You are still weak ...You must be hungry ! See I've brought you breakfast!! I've made it my self for you love !!

He tried feeding her which she refused !! And threw the plate ..

(Grabbing Ananya's hair )Don't try my patience Anu !! Please !! It's very difficult for me to control , don't wake up the beast inside me ! Just marry me and be mine ! That's the only thing I'm asking for !!

Ahhhh!!! Leave me it's hurting !! (With teary eyes)

Arjun :: s...so.... sorry... !! Love !! Is it hurting too much ?? (Leaving her hair ) . Anu I just want your love ..is that too much to ask for??

Ananya :: Tum mujhe chod kyun nahi dete ??? (Why don't you leave me ?)

Arjun :: ( Trying to hold her cheeks ) Tum meri biwi kyun nahi banjati ??? (Why don't you become my wife?)

That will never happen !! Never ever !  (Pushing Arjun) It's not a toy that you are asking me to give you Arjun ! You can't force someone to love you . I considered you my friend .... who shared his pain with me , with whom i felt safe , with whom i could share my feelings ... why ? Why ? Did you have to make this complicated??

Arjun :: But I don't want to be just a friend! I want you to love me ! I want you to look at me with love in your eyes ....like you look that bastard Abhimanyu . An.. Anu... Please Please Please Anu i beg you Please accept my love ! I .. I ... I promise i will never hurt you .. i will give you what ever you want before you ask i will fulfill your every wishes .. just be by my side ( with sadness in his eyes).

( Screaming ) Noooo!! Means No Arjun !! I don't love you and will never love you !

Arjun :: (clenching his fist) That's it Anu ! I can't tolerate anymore i was gonna make it easy but seems to me like you wanna make it difficult for me! Whatever  i will marry you today itself . ( Handing her the wedding dress ) change your dress and make sure you look like a bride ! If you deny i am personally gonna make you wear it with force ! And you don't want that , Don't think i am joking well i am not ! I can keep you here forever , you still  have some time make up your mind and decide you want to be my prisoner or my wife . Either way you will be with me with force or without .
Saying this He left the room leaving Ananya in fear.
Abhimanyu's Pov
My heart was aching without My Anu.
But couldn't do anything at the moment! The only thing in my mind right now is My Anu.
What if she is hurt ?where is she ? If anyone touches her i will kill them.
My mind isn't functioning properly, all i want is her to be by my side right now ,She completes me she .
My thoughts were stopped with a msg on my phone it had the address where my Anu was kept.
Mom i know where that bastard kept my Anu i've sent you the address inform the police to reach there , i am going to get her right now with bodyguards!

AFTER SOME TIME ::

Ahhhhh.....
Leave me Arjun !!!! Screamed Ananya in loud voice trying to free herself from Arjun's grip .

I told you I wasn't joking Anu ! It's about time you take me seriously. I never ever wanted to hurt you but you left me no choice.
You are mine and only mine ! You will not walk away from me Anu never ! Arjun grabbed her waist tightly making no chances of escape for Ananya .

Don't touch me ! Get away from  me i was screaming ! Until i heard gunshots.

Suddenly the door broke down .
I saw my Abhi .
Abhimanyu's Pov

The scene infront of my eyes got me so angry! My angel's face was full of redness and tears.How dare he forced my Angel !
I ran towards him and tackled Him on the ground.
I punched face again and again.He screamed in pain . You sick bastard that is my wife my angel you laid your filthy hands on. I kept on kicking and punching him .
I turned my head towards my Angel I saw blood in her hands and her legs ! That bastard  chained my angel. I immediately unchained her and  hugged her.
My blood boiled imaging the worst that could have happened. Oh I wasn't done yet i took out my gun to shoot him i was about to when i was stopped by my mother she was here with police force !
Seeing Anu mom immediately ran and hugged her ! Kept concoling her . After sometime I carried her towards the car and carefully setteled her inside.
Mom take her home call the doctor to attend her wounds and make her eat something!
But what about you Abhi ?
I will be following you , you two go ahead first!
But wh..?
I said just go!!!!!
Okay come Baccha let's get you home ! Both headed towards the door.
When mom and Anu left i crouched that bastard i front of him and grabbed his collar.
Just what were you about to do with my angel ?
She's not your.... y....!
I punched him in his stomach he screamed in pain .
I am asking again what were you about to do with my Angel ?
He spitted out blood and coughed... ! I was about to marry her make her mine forever.
I punched his face again and was about to punch him again but was stopped by the officers !
Take him away and make sure he rots in jail !
Tsk.. you think you can keep me away from her ?? You won this time consider yourself lucky i was careless ! I won't be next time . I will come to get what's mine . No jail no man can keep me away from her . She was , is and will forever be mine . You can hide her anywhere ,Whole world will be small for you i will come back  . I will come to ger her he kept shouting .
My anger had no limit all I could see was red .I tried to shoot him , but couldn't as my hand was grabbed by some of my men and police officers.