Save her !!

Rathore Mansion :::

Mom !!! Something is not right ;!!

What happened Abhi ?? Are you alright ??

Mom I .. I don't know what's happening ?? But I am having a strange feeling !! I feel something is wrong!! Anu is not picking my call too .. I called her several times .

I think you had a bad dream that's it !! And Anu might be busy she'll call you when she will be free. Don't worry everything's fine Abhi !!

Abhimanyu was still not convinced... So he tried calling Ananya again .. But again no answer from her . He started getting more tensed . So he dialled orphanage number .

Hello Hopewell orphanage ??

Yes how may I help you ??

Father it's me Abhimanyu !! Can you tell Anu to call me please ! I tried calling her but she isn't picking up my calls.

What are you saying Abhi ?? I thought she's with you She went to meet you early in the morning .

Meet me ?? I didn't get you father ... !!

She told me that she is going to meet you today .. and you sent a car to pick her up too !!

What ??? Father I didn't send any car for her .

How's this possible ?? If not you then who sent it?? !! Where did she go ??

Abhimanyu immediately hung up the phone. He became more tensed .

Mom !! I told you na something is not right !! Anu she's missing !! Someone kidnapped her ..

What are you saying Abhi !! That's not possible . You got some misunderstanding I think .

Someone send a car for her ... Thinking I sent it she got into the car and now she's missing ... !!

Mom I want my Anu safe and right here before my eyes !!

Relax Abhi nothing will happen to her . let's inform the police first ... !! And I'll hire some people to search for her .. !!

The police started searching for Ananya . They started patrolling in all the check posts .

Mr Rathore !! We are trying our best .we got a accident report from city hospital.I think you should check the hospital as well . Just in case said the inspector.

Both Damini and Abhimanyu started inquiring the hospitals !!

Sir ! This girl is admitted in ICU . It was an accident case ... We didn't know her whereabouts a lady admitted her here said the nurse.

Where is the ICU??

Go straight and turn left sir !!

Abhimanyu immediately run towards the ICU .... He opened the door .

  Seeing the sight he stood still his body became numb

Seeing the sight he stood still his body became numb...There was his angel lying unconscious with bandages on her head , oxygen mask for breathing and needles injected on her nerves!!

Sir you can't stay here please go outside!! Abhimanyu was sent outside The doors closed. He collapsed beside the door . Tears started flowing through his eyes.. !! Damini came running towards Abhimanyu !

Abhi !! Abhi !!! What happened ??

Abhimanyu didn't utter a word , he just pointed towards the door ! Damini saw Ananya's condition through the window ... She too started crying !! She wanted to console Abhimanyu but couldn't .. !!

After sometime one of the doctors came outside ...

Doctor how is Anu ??? Asked Damini

We are trying our best !! We can't say anything right now.. !! Thank God she doesn't have any internal injury. But We need to keep her under observation for 24 hours !

Doctor please save her don't worry about money !! Just please make my Anu like before please doctor begged Abhimanyu.

I can understand your feelings... We will do our best to save her !!you don't worry .
Mom !! I want her back !! If anything happens to her i can't live without her .. she will be okay na ??? Asked Abhimanyu with teary eyes hugging damini

My daughter is a strong girl nothing will happen to her you will see abhi ! After some time she will wake up !! You don't worry !! Sadi damimi with confidence!!
On the other side ::
Arjun's pov:::
Anuuuuuuu!!!!!! Screamed Arjun
You can't escape from me . I am not gonna let you leave me anu . It's Okay if you don't love me! What really matters is i love you and that's enough!! I don't care about this wound ,i will consider this as your gift. You will have to come to me Anu , if not with love then with force .