Terrace romance!!

Mom !!!!

Hmmm .... !!!

Have you asked pandit ji???

Ask what Abhi ??

About What's next ???

Next is we go to sleep now ... I am too tired !!! Good night Abhi said Damini and went to her room.

Abhimanyu's Pov :::

Here my sleep is long gone , and my mom went to sleep !!!! I wanted to ask her about the wedding date , i cant stay away from my angel for long. I should meet her now .

Hello ...... !!! Mrs Rathore ?

Abhi!!!

I knew you are not asleep yet!!come to the terrace now !! I'm waiting...

What ?? Now? What If someone see us?

So what ? Let them see we are engaged remember ?! If you don't come then I'll come in your room!!so you decide!

Okay.... Okay...... I'm coming!!

Anu slowly walked towards the terrace ...!!

Abhi .....!! Abhi.... !!!

Suddenly she felt a pair of hands around her waist...

Mrs Rathore you look gorgeous even in the night wear !! Abhi kissed ananya's neck. A soft moan escape from her lips while Abhi was busy kissing ananya's neck. Slowly turning her around.

Ahhh..... Abhi stop it na please.... !!!

Shhhh ..... Abhimanyu placed his finger on ananya's lips and started touching her lips with his thumb..... Mrs Rathore your lips looks delicious I can't wait to taste it. Ananya's cheeks turned red...

What happened Mrs Rathore ?? Blushing huh!! But at the party you kissed me all over my face remember??

Ananya  blushed even more and bite her lips ....

That's it I can't control now.... Said Abhimanyu and immediately pressed his lips on ananya's lips... Ananya too responded  . Abhimanyu kept sucking her lips and explore her full mouth . Both were out of breath and separate joining their forehead.Ananya hide her face on abhimanyu's chest while Abhimanyu grabbed her in a tight hug.

I still can't believe we are already engaged Abhi ... !! I feel like it's a dream ... !! Am I really soon to be Mrs Ananya Abhimanyu Rathore ??

You better believe it Mrs Rathore ... And wedding  it's just a ritual as I told you .....I already considered you as my wife.... !!!

And about the engagement  just look at your finger and mine too  and believe it that we are engaged Said Abhimanyu placing his hand and Ananya's hand together

Both Abhimanyu and Ananya kept holding hands .

I love you Abhi... 😘 Ananya whispered in abhimanyu's ears.

I love you more Mrs Rathore ...Abhimanyu completed with a kiss on ananya's hand.

Both Abhimanyu and Ananya kept talking on the terrace whole night .. Ananya slept peacefully leaning her head on Abhimanyu's shoulder.

Sorry for very short update 🙏🙏🙏