Gift ??

Hopewell orphanage:::
Are you miss Ananya ?? Asked the delivery man.

Yes I am !!

You have a parcel delivery ma'am !!

Parcel ??

Yes ma'am !! Here you go please sign here !!

Ananya signed the paper and tried to see the sender name but there wasn't any name written on the parcel .She opened the parcel and found a beautiful saree with jewelry set a note and a rose 🌹

How's my choice?? I know you like it Well you look gorgeous in whatever
You wear !! But you'll look even more gorgeous in this . I want to see you in this saree my love. I'll send a driver to pick you up please wear it for me ... !! I'll be waiting for you Baby!! I love you
Forever yours
A..!!
Ananya smiled reading the note and hugged the saree. She immediately wore the saree and waited for the driver.

There was a sound of car horn ananya immediately got up and ran towards the car

There was a sound of car horn ananya immediately got up and ran towards the car. The driver started the car after she settled down. She was taken to an unknown place . It was a big mansion .The driver went after dropping ananya .
Ananya went inside the mansion in excitement to meet Abhimanyu. She entered the mansion it was dark inside so she started calling abhimanyu.

Abhi ....!!Abhi!!! Where are you??? Ananya kept calling Abhi but got no response.

Suddenly there was light and she got a clear view of the room which was filled with roses ... Ananya started walking in the room the room had her pictures on the wall. She got even more happy.

Abhi please come out now !! See I wore the saree sent by you ... Please na Abhi come out ... !!!

She heard some foot steps getting close to her , she felt a touch on her shoulder, she immediately closed her eyes, turned around and hugged him.

I love you , I love you so much !! Said Ananya

I love you too Anu !!!

Ananya immediately opened her eyes when she realized it was not Abhimanyu and freed herself from the hug ... !!!

Ar.... Arjun???!!!!

Ufff Anu the way you call my name !! I swear I fall in love with it !!!

What's all this ?? Where's Abhi ??

He's not needed here my Love !! He's only an obstacle for us !! See I'm here for you ... There's no one between us !!

What do you mean by us ?? I told you that I .... !!!

Shhhh.... Anu let me enjoy this moment with you when you finally said that you love me !!! Said Arjun forcefully hugging Ananya.

Just leave me Arjun .... !!!! I don't love you !! I thought you were my Abhi that's why I hugged you... !! Said Ananya trying to get out of Arjun's grip.

Just leave me .... !! Ananya pushed Arjun ... and tried to run away from there.. !!when Arjun hold her wrist ..

First of all Don't take his name in front of me and second You're not going anywhere Anu you will stay with me forever!!

That will never happen not even in your dreams Arjun ... Just leave my hand or else ... !!

I am not asking you Anu .. I am telling you that you will stay with me. And It's reality not dream .. you are mine !! Arjun tighten the grip .

Ananya tried to release her hand but couldn't..

It's useless Anu please don't make it hard for me!! I don't wanna hurt you !

Just let me go to my Abhi !! Cried Ananya

Abhi !! Abhi!! Abhi !! Just stop it Anu ... Why can't you understand my love for you !! What does he have that I don't ?? Why can't you love me ?? Look into my eyes can't you see my love for you ?? Tell me Anu !! Said Arjun holding ananya's shoulders.

I don't love you Arjun please try to understand ..!!!

No... You are mine Ananya , accept my love or else I will have to use force ..... I won't let you go !! shouted Arjun and came more close to Ananya trying to kiss her...

Ananya moved backwards trying to avoid Arjun's closeness until she got pinned in the wall.

Arjun just leave me please, please please cried Ananya....

No never I will never leave you !!

Arjun tried kissing Ananya ... When Ananya grabbed a vase near her and hit his head with a vase !! Arjun's head started bleeding .. and he fell on the floor finally Ananya was free from his grip ... !! She immediately run away from there.. !! Ananya started running on the road faster to get away from Arjun's reach.... Suddenly a car came in front and hit her soon darkness covered her eyes .