kill him !!!

After a long drive Abhi and Ananya reached Abhi's house.Ananya's jaw dropped seeing his  house. Both got out of the car and went inside.

"Mom I'm home and look who's with me !!"

"Anu my dear you came !! Said Damini and came opening her arms.

Anu went running towards Damini and gave her a bone crushing hug.

"Maa I missed you ".

" Awww I missed you more my dear. But  I'm very angry with you said Damini showing fake anger.

"Angry with me ?? But why maa ?"

" You didn't tell me it's your birthday! If Abhi wouldn't have told me i would have missed my daughter's birthday😮😮. "

" Maa it's not my real birthday I don't even know my actual birthday.I was always alone .I wonder  why did my parents left me ? Am I that bad ?? said Ananya with a sad face😥😥."

Seeing her cry Damini tried to cheer her up.

" No baccha !! You are not bad it's just their bad luck to lose a wonderful daughter like you. And dare you say that you are alone your mother is always with you do you understand!!??"

Both got emotional and hug each other.Abhimanyu kept watching both of them son he tried to lighten their mood.

" Come on both of you stop your soap opera please !!😄😄. If the daily soap director see this he will hire you both.😁😁. Mom I'm hungry can we have dinner now please ."

"Not yet !! Abhi there's a box in my room on the table can you bring it here now?

"Yes boss !!"

"Abhiii...!!

"Sorry sorry yes mom !"

Abhi brought the box and gave it to Damini. Damini handed over the box in ananya's hand .

"Anu this is for you !"

"Maa what's this ? "

" It's your birthday gift from your mother I hope you will like it!!"

"Maa you didn't have to do this !!"

" And why's that ? Anu It's your first birthday with me so it's important for me you get that ?!. Now come on open it !"

"Ok ok don't be angry maa I'll open it "

It was a beautiful diamond necklace with a pair of earrings

" Maa it's beautiful thank you so much i love it ." (Ananya hugged Damini)

" Oh my Thank god you liked it I was tensed that you might not like it."

" Why not maa? it's beautiful ."

"Are you both done now ?? Mom,Anu can we have our dinner now please? Said Abhi ."

" Ok ok  let's have dinner now happy ?"
😀😀.
Three of them had dinner together .Then suddenly the door bell rang.