❤I love you ❤

Anu kept running towards the hospital forgetting everything happening around her. Suddenly a car Stopped in front of her before she got hit by it. She closed her eyes and closed her ears with her two hands .

"Hello!! Are  you ok ?? "

Ananya opened her eyes and saw a tall figure in front saying something . It was non other than Arjun.

" Um.. I .. I am fine"

" Are you ok miss Ananya ?? What are you doing here? Asked Arjun .He could see Ananya in tears all lost .

" Actually Co... Cou..Could you please drop to the city hospital it's urgent please please!!"Said Ananya with her eyes filled with tears.

"Sure miss Ananya get inside the car I'll take you there don't worry said Abhi with a smile.

" Ananya immediately get inside the car. Arjun got in and started driving.

In the car

" Miss Ananya  don't mind me asking you look tensed is everything ok ."

Tears started flowing through her eyes she started crying. Arjun some how controlled himself as he could not see Ananya crying that too for Abhimanyu.

"I'm sorry if I hurt you in any way miss Ananya ."

" No it's fine actually my friend is in the hospital in a very serious condition said Ananya crying.

" I'm so sorry to hear that 😈😈.(he deserves it he shouldn't have come in between us ) don't worry everything's gonna be fine said Arjun showing fake concern.

Soon they reached hospital Ananya immediately ran towards the emergency ward.

" Excuse me "

" Mr Abhimanyu Rathore"

" He's in room number 206 ma'am.,
Ananya immediately ran towards the room .when she entered the room her whole body felt numb she was about to fall when Arjun hold her from behind.

"Be careful miss Ananya said Abhi hiding his happiness on seeing Abhimanyu in that condition.

Abhimanyu was lying in bed unconscious with oxygen mask on .Damini was sitting on a chair next to Arjun .

" Abhi !! Wake up see Anu is here too please wake up said Damini with a sad face."

" Maa !! How did this happen??."😭😭

" He ran outside saying ... He had to see you . After that I got a call from a stranger that his car collided with a lorry and he brought him here."

" Abhi .... Please wake up !! Why are you like this Abhi!!.....  how dare you do this  to me ?? I said wake up Abhi wake up for me please Abhi.

(in tears) I ... I ... Have a lot to say to you a lot of things to do together with you fight with you, laugh with you.i want to get old with you  . I should have told you this earlier that I.. I love you Abhi I really do. I can't imagine my life without you.. I was being a coward not being able to confess my love for you .I can say it now please please wake up Abhi ...!! Cried Ananya holding Abhi's hand.

Suddenly Arjun opened his eyes and removed his oxygen mask .

"Do you mean it Anu" said Arjun smiling 😊😊😁

Ananya got shocked and moved back wards and fell on the floor😱😱😨. Both Damini and Abhimanyu started laughing.

" Anu got a shock of her life. Look at her slippers.(Ananya didn't realize that she was wearing different slippers).