Mumbai

Ananya's Pov

I made my presentation ready . I hope everything goes well A&R corporation is a very big company if they agree to give donation for Hopewell orphanage then it will be very helpful for the children and sisters and especially father Joseph will be relieved I saw him worrying about the future of all the children in orphanage .I heard the companie's managing director Mrs Damini Rathore is very kind hearted I hope I will be able to convince her for the donation.
I reached A&R corporation ten minutes early . The secretary asked me to wait and after some time I was called in the MD's office .I knocked the door . Come in !some one said from inside an I walked inside the office. It was a huge cabin so simple yet elegant.

I saw a very beautiful woman sitting on the chair . Good morning madam .. I said . Good morning.... Please have a seat she said . I thanked her and sit on the chair and hand over my presentation file .she started looking at the file. After some time she looked at me and smiled . She said she was very impressed by the presentation and gave a huge amount as donation for my orphanage.
Thank you madam thank you for everything I said I couldn't control my tears of happiness.
No no dear please don't cry I am glad that I could do something for the children and their future. From today on wards I am gonna look forward that the orphanage don't face any problem she said .

I couldn't control my happiness and suddenly hugged her .After some time I realised what have I done and apologised for my behavior.
It's okay dear I can understand she said. I have never known my mother but I think she would just like you I said and thanked her once again and left from there.

Abhimanyu's Pov

Mumbai's and it's traffic nothing's going to change. I had plans to hang out with my friends and here I am stuck in this horrible traffic.Now I am irritated I called my friends and cancelled the plan . I wanna go back home and relax myself and have a nap.

Arjun's Pov

Damn it ... Why there's always so much traffic in Mumbai ? Thank God I kept the meeting early in the morning and completed the meeting . As usual I got the deal . But this traffic is gonna make me nuts it's better I listen to some music.

Precap:I want her ...!!said Abhimanyu and Arjun