Birthday Gift

Flashback

Thank you madam thank you very much.. said Ananya with tears in her eyes.
First of all don't cry beti . And I will accept your thank you only if you stop calling me madam said Damini .
Ananya wiping her tears said.. Then how should I address you madam???

Again madam ?? Said Damini pretending to be angry . You said I am like your mother no ??Ananya nodded her head and said yes .
Then call me mom said Damini.

But how can I call you mom !!I mean.. I..I she stammered.
It's was always my wish to have a daughter after my son Abhi but unfortunately god didn't give me any . You said your mother might be like me no ? And I say if I had a daughter she would have been just like you said Damini with affection.
Why am I not capable to be called Mom for you ?? Asked Damini

No.. no it's not like but... Ananya stammered again .
Then call me mom !! Said Damini
Ananya with tears called her mo.. mom !! Damini was happy to hear this and hugged her .
Flashback ends

Next morning

Damini's POV

Ananya !! I think she is perfect for my Abhi . So innocent and beautiful I couldn't have found better choice for my son .Today is Abhi's birthday and I decided to call her in the temple I'll make Abhi visit the temple with me anyhow . I know he won't agree but I know how to convince him . 😉😉😉

Abhimanyu's Pov

I love you Abhi...!! I love you so much please don't leave me said my angel . I love you too and I will never leave you I am yours till death do us apart i said and was about to kiss my angel .then ......... !!!!
Abhi.... Abhi.... !!!wake up screamed my mom
It was just a dream .I woke up getting disappointed .
What is this mom I had such a nice dream and you wake me up you know I was about to...ki..!!!
About to ki.. ???? What ???? My mom asked me
Not.. nothing mom !! By the way why are you here so early in the morning?? I tried to change the topic .
Happy birthday 🎂 Abhi my mom wished me and kissed my forehead.
Thanks Mom now let me sleep I said .
No.. no you have to come with me to the temple today said my mom. Temple??? No way mom please you know na I don't really go to temple !!
I know but today is your birthday you have to come with me to the temple at least today said my mom
Not a chance I said and covered my face with blanket .

I just asked you a small thing and you ignore me!! There is no one for me in this world no one loves me !! said my mom pretending to cry . I know her tricks trying to emotional blackmail me . Fine I'll go with you first let take bath I said and went to take shower.

After I take shower a some one came with my clothes when I see it's my angel wearing servant clothes I smiled at her and kiss her hand .
Sir ... What are you doing said the servant shit it's not my angel then I realized It was not my angel it was my servant and immediately left his hand . Am I getting mad or what I thought .
After that I wear my clothes and walk downstairs as mom was waiting for me . When I walked near my car I again see my angel in the driver's seat .
She is wearing drivers uniform and I smiled at her she smiled at me I sit inside the car. Then a sudden horn from the car brought me back. Again I am dreaming about her 😊😊😊. Angel I see you everywhere . I hope I meet you soon or else I'll go crazy .

Abhimanyu and Damini reached the temple before Ananya. Damini was standing outside .
A: Mom what are you waiting for let's go to the temple.

D: Wait I am waiting for someone

A:who??

D:You will know soon

A:Hell no!! Don't tell me that you want me to meet some girl!!

D:Yes I've selected a girl for you she'll be here soon .

A: Mom !! I am not gonna meet any one.

D:Abhi I am not gonna force you to marry her but at least meet her . If you reject her I won't mind but give her a chance at least . Even she doesn't know that I've called her to meet you.

A:you are impossible mom.. hmm ok I'll meet her .
(In mind)And then I'll reject her how can I marry someone else the only girl I'm going to marry is my angel .

Ananya reached the temple after some time as she was walking something got stucked in her saree  she lost her balance she was about to fall the she bumped into Abhi and was saved by abhi.
Abhi had his arms around her waist he couldn't believe that his angel was right before his eyes that too in his arms .Both Abhi and Ananya kept looking at each other for some time . An intense eye lock .

Uhmmm.... Uhmmm.. Damini cleared her throat.
Ananya came back to her senses and tried to free her self from his clutches.Abhi freed his hands from her waist.
Anu: I am so sorry !!

Abhi: It's okay.. (in mind ) why are you sorry my angel this is where you belong in my arms as well as in my heart .

D: Anu are you ok my dear ??

Anu: Yes mom I ok .

They hugged each other .
Abhi :Mom ??

D: What ? I asked her to call me mom .And by the way Anu meet my son Abhi.. I mean Abhimanyu!! And Abhi she is Ananya the one whom I talked about .

Abhi : OMG OMG I can't believe my mom selected my angel for me I love you mom you are the best (in mind)..
Hi Ananya !! I'm Abhimanyu you can call me Abhi .

Anu: Hi I'm Ananya you can call me Anu. And by the way wish you a very very happy birthday Abhi .

Anu gave him the flower bouquet .

Abhi received the bouquet from Ananya

Abhi received the bouquet from Ananya .
Abhi : Thank you so much Anu .

Abhimanyu's Pov
This is the best birthday of my life and I want to thank my mom for giving me the best birthday gift ever .Two of the most important person in my life is with me how lucky am I !!! Angel I finally found you I'm not gonna let go go away from me ..

D: shall we go inside ? Abhi and Ananya to together: sure  mom !! All three of them smiled and walked inside the temple and take blessings

Abhi and Ananya to together: sure
mom !! All three of them smiled and walked inside the temple and take blessings.
Arjun's Pov
I have hired a detective to search her . Thank God I have her pictures from that day . It will be easy to find her . I hand over the pictures to the detective . You have 24hours give me each and every information about her  I said . He left with the pictures . I am gonna find you and make you mine .
Precap: I must win her heart any how I can't lose her said Abhimanyu .
It's more than 24hours but still you couldn't find any information about her?? You are useless who made you a detective?? Screamed Arjun