Naughty

After doctor gave discharge . Ananya, Damini and Abhimanyu return to Rathore Mansion. Abhi couldn't walk properly because of the fractured leg so he was on wheelchair.

" Mom how will I climb the stairs ?? I wish someone could give me support to  reach my room at least " said Abhi giving hints to Ananya.

Damini understood the situation and asked Ananya "  Anu baccha !!! I have to prepare soup for Abhi could you help him to get to his room?

" Sure ma said Ananya shyly."😄😄

Ananya gave Abhi her hand as support and Abhi walked slowly forgetting all the pain .soon they reached his room.

"  Why this room has to be so near ?? Abhi kept murmuring in lower voice."

" Did you say something Abhi??"

" No , Nothing!!"

" Oh ok leave it , come take rest said Ananya and carefully placed Abhimanyu on his bed. Are you hungry Abhi ? Do you need something?

" Umm ... Yes!! let's continue the remaining work that we couldn't complete in the hospital 😅😅 what say Anu ? "

" (Blushing ) Abhi you're so naughty !! Said Ananya and tried to leave but Abhi caught her hand and pulled her close to him. Ananya collided with Abhimanyu's chest they were so close that they could feel each other's breath. Ananya got shiver in her spines. Abhimanyu was about to kiss Ananya when......

" Abhi I made soup for you said Damini and entered the room both Abhi and Ananya immediately separate from each other and Ananya stood up.

" Mom you have a very bad timing said Abhi in irritated tone."

" Hey you Mr Rathore Where are your manners huh ! Is this the way to talk ?? Said Damini showing fake anger.

" Sorry Mom but understand na said Abhi making Damini giving hints  moving his eyes towards Ananya."

" Ok ok I understand now come on have this soup Anu make sure he finishes it  I will be back after some time said Damini giving the bowl to Anu.

" As you say maa ."

Ananya placed a small bed table with the soup bowl in front of Abhimanyu .

" Abhi now you can have the soup ."

" (Pretending) Anu I want to but it seems to be like my hand is paralyzed for the moment I cannot raise my hand . It would be so nice if someone could feed this poor soul😉😉😉."

" Abhi stop joking please . Maa will be upset if you don't have this soup. She will be coming anytime to see you please understand."

" No!! I will have this only if you feed me or else I won't.😏😏

" Abhi please 😃😃."

" No means no  !!"

" Don't act like a kid Abhi please have it ".

" Yes I am still a kid so feed me saying this Abhi just opened his mouth."

" I know I won't win with you Abhi ok I'll feed you myself said Ananya and started feeding Abhimanyu.

Abhimanyu was enjoying it Ananya feeding him and taking care of him .

" Abhi now please wipe your mouth at least I fed you the soup as you wanted."

" No you do this too !!

" Abhiii!!"(with a Stern look)

" Anuuuu please na !! (Pouting)

"Abhi you are getting so naughty after the accident saying this Ananya wiped his mouth with napkin.

" Isn't it obvious Anu before the accident you were my friend but after your confession I am now your ......!!!!

" Mine .... ??? What Abhi".

" Your husband !! 😁😁

" What??? husband ?? We are not married yet !! How are you my husband Mr Abhimanyu Rathore?? "

" The moment you said that you love me too I considered you as my wife !!  And I don't need any rituals or any paper for that . I've already considered you my wife my everything in my heart no one can change it now not even you!!"

" Umm ... What if I haven't confessed my love ? Asked Ananya to tease him more .

" Even if you hadn't I would have confessed my love to you . I had made a perfect proposal plan but I had this accident. !!! But I'm glad that you confessed  before me saying this Abhi wink at Ananya. "

" (Blushing ) Ab... Abhi I think I should be going now it's getting late.

Hearing this Abhi's face become pale and he turned on the other side. Ananya noticed that and tried to convince Abhimanyu.

" Please Abhi try to understand I have to go .I'll come tomorrow pakka I promise.

" No "

" Please Abhi said Ananya making baby face."

" No means no !!"

" Ok how about I compensate !! "

" Compensate huh ?? How ?? "

" I'll do anything you ask me to do how about that ?? "

" Anything ?? "

" Ya anything "

" Anything na ?? Asked Abhi and pulled Ananya close to him and grabbed her waist tight.

" Abhi what are you doing ??  Leave me."

" But you said anything!! And I want a kiss 😘 as my compensation.!!

" What ?? A kiss ? Are you crazy ?? "

" Yes only for you my angel "

" Nooooooooo Abhi please !! ."

" Yes my angel I want a kiss from you as compensation or else I won't let you go  choice is yours I won't mind holding you like this forever !!"

Ananya tried hard to be free from Abhimanyu's grip but failed.

" Maa !!! Shouted Ananya Abhi immediately let Ananya free from his hold and turned around but no one was there. Taking the chance Ananya ran towards the door and turned back . "

" It's pure cheating anu  ."

" Well everything is fair in love and war Mr Rathore  see you tomorrow bye !! Said Ananya and left for the orphanage