His Plan

Abhimanyu's Pov
(On his home)
Even though my angel was unaware of what she was saying unknowingly she confessed her love for me 😄😄😄. That was the best moment and I am so happy.
I would be more happy when she will confess her love without any doubt or fear.I need to discuss this with Mom but I think she is sleeping right now . I'll talk to her tomorrow. Huhhh!!! It's gonna be a long night I'd better sleep now . 😴😴😴

The next day.

"Moooooomm.......!!!!"

"What is it Abhi?? Why are you shouting ??😨😨
Abhi carried his mom and started turning round and round with exitement.

"Mom.. Mom... Mom I'm so happy ".😁😁😁

"Ahhh !! Abhi put me down or I'll fall "
He slowly put her down and hugged her

" Mom she loves me too I'm so happy "
.😁😆😆😆

" Really !! 😱😮😊😊 How did you know did she tell you that she loves you ?? "

" Ahhh ... Umm .. yes .. kind of ."🤔

"😕😕 Huh... What do you mean by that ???"
Abhi explained everything to Damini.

"Oh that's the case hmm... So what's next ."
" What do you mean mom ?"

"Idiot !! I mean what will you do now ? How will you make her confess?? It's difficult to make someone like Anu to confess her feelings ."

" Idea!! Mom I have a brilliant plan "

" What.. what plan do you have?? Tell me "
" How about we hire an actress and she'll try to get close with me . May be then she'll be jealous and confess her love . What say mom ??
(Damini smacked Abhi's head )

"Ouch ..!! Mom what are you doing ??

"😤😤😤This is your wonderful plan "?? You idiot .

" Why what's wrong in it ? She'll be jealous seeing me with other girl and will confess I am sure of it ."

"😡😡Oh really ?? Go try then you'll never see her again ."

" What do you mean mom ???"

" Do you really think that she will try to snatch your happiness ?? "

" What ?? What are you trying to say mom "

" Oh god!! Why is my son so dumb??

As far as I know her she is the kind of person who can sacrifice herself and her happiness for the person she loves .If she saw that you are happy with someone else of course she'll get hurt but she'll never confess her love . She'll hide her feelings and pretend to be happy in front of you .
You have Bittu's example she knew it was not safe to go out at night but she couldn't see bittu suffering she didn't even care about herself and went out at night such a selfless girl she is
So tell me  do you still want to try out your so called brilliant plan??? 😤

" Oh no..no.. no i can't afford to lose her at any cost  I really can't. Drop this idea . I'll soon come up with another plan that have no scope of failure and it'll be full proof ."

" Make sure it won't be childish as the first one you get that ??" Yes mom "

" Yes mom "

Abhimanyu's Pov

Everything mom said was right !! How can I be so dumb ??what a childish plan I made ? I need to come up with  perfect  plan . Or else I'll remain her friend forever.

Sorry for the any mistakes I made 🙏🙏will update next chapter soon .