Locked!!

Rathore Mansion ::

Nothing to worry Mr Rathore she is fine . A little bit of weekness she needs bed rest other than that everything is fine. I changed her bandage . I am prescribing some medicine make sure you give her on time . Her wounds will heal in few weeks  i will take your leave now said the doctor!
I let out a sigh of relief. My Angel was going to be okay.
Thank you so much doctor .

All this while Damini was consoling Ananya .

Mom she needs to rest i informed Father Joseph about the situation and she's not going anywhere from now .Now you can rest as well .

Right! Come bachhe i will take you to your room !
I will take her you go mom . See you in the morning.
Ok I understand Good night Bacche just let me know if you need anything. Good night Abhi take care of her.

Good night mom !
I made my way to her and carried her . I am still angry with her and mom.Although i was happy that she's with me . Why did she and mom had to hide everything from me ?? Why ??
Doesn't she trust me ?? Doesn't she think i can protect her ??
All these Questions were building in my mind. I couldn't even look at her at the moment even when I wanted to .

I just looked straight and walked to the room and settled her in the bed . And came out of the room slamming the door. I have to keep her safe so i just locked the door .

I just ordered two guards to stand outside of the room .
Whatever happens do not let her come out of this room . No one will go in without my permission got it ?
Yes sir ! They nodded in unison!
I know i am being tough on her but i have to do it .

Ananya's POV::
So many things have happened in these few days .I want to forget everything! I really do . I never thought that Arjun will do such thing to me . I will never forgive him never .
When Abhi found me i felt like i got my life back . When he hugged me I could breathe.
I couldn't imagine what he was going through all this time I could see so much love and concern for me in his eyes.
I know I hurt him .He is not even talking to me when he carried me to the room he didn't even spare a glance at me and went out of the room slamming the door with force . I was shocked by his behaviour Then I heard clink of a key turning.Did He just locked me in ?? And Yes he did lock me in this room .

Week later ::

It's been a week since i am locked in this room . Abhi is still angry. Everytime i wish him to come see me i only see his guards opening the door with a tray of food and my medicine. When i am done they close the door and lock it back . He didn't even allow maa to see me often. She just came to see me once !
I was just sitting in my room trying to figure what to do when i heard someone opening the door .
I just didn't look at the door cause i know it might be one of the guards with medicine and food .
Ahem ... Ma'am we've been told to let you out of the room so you can come outside!
Once i heard this i was literally surprised. First thing I wanted to do was see Abhi . So i rushed towards his room .

I was gonna go in when maa called me !
When i came near her and hugged her .

All this while Abhi was just standing near the window facing towards the garden!
Maa gestured me to go to Abhi and slightly pushed me towards him.

Ananya Slowly made her way to Abhimanyu and  hugged him from behind "Abhi ... !!  Abhi please talk to me i missed you  i was really scared without you !! "

Abhimanyu released himself from the hug and turned facing Ananya . Abhimanyu raised his hand and then Tupp........ slapped Ananya !!  ..

Abhiiiiiiii........  !!!! what are..... !!Before Damini could say anything further! He shouted
"Stay out of  it mom !! You are equally responsible for this situation !! "
( Grabbing Ananya from her shoulder ) What what were you thinking ?? What if I didn't reach there on time ?? What would have happened have you any idea ? Huh ! Mahan banney ki kosis kar rahi thi ?? Why didn't you tell me everything before ?? Now i know i was a fool to think that you trusted  me ! In fact you didn't ! Have you any idea how was those moments when you were snatched away from me ?? I faced hell Anu ! I went crazy that I couldn't hold you ! The two most important person in  my life didn't trusted me !! They hide things from me ! I .. I cant believe you two did this to me ! I will not forgive you both for this !

I .... i ... i'm sorry Abhi .

✋ Don't please ! I don't wanna hear anything Said Abhimanyu and went from there !

Don't please ! I don't wanna hear anything Said Abhimanyu and went from there !

Ananya tried to stop her tears but failed "Maa ?!! Ab.. Abhi .. !! "

Don't cry bacche !  He is in pain right now and we caused him pain. We thought we tried to protect him and I admit we both were foolish to do that. He is feeling betrayed . He will be alright give him sometime ! He is angry on both of us because we didn't tell him earlier about your accident ! He is just scared ! we will soon figure something out you don't worry .
Maa tried to convince me but all I could think about is my Abhi !

I know i hurt him a lot and I promise i will make him forgive. I won't give up until he forgives me.