Forgive and Forget!!

Rathore Masion ::

When i locked her up in the room I thought it was best to do so but come to think of it i think I locked her up to lock my self ! Ahhh..... i have no idea what am I talking . I couldn't even think properly all I could think about is her all the time.

I used to visit  her while she was sleeping , often tried to hug her . I know I couldn't be angry with her forever but she needs to understand that hiding things is not the best solution. She could have told me everything in the beginning itself .

And What the hell did i do?? I don't know what came over me i... i .. slapped my angel !!! How could i do such thing ? I am turning into a beast !!
I cannot believe i hit her , the person i was supposed to love, cherish and keep safe ! I can never forgive my self .
My mind is not functioning properly . I wanted to destroy everything that is infront of me . I kept hitting the wall to take out my anger on I couldn't see anything at the moment.
I didn't even realised what i was doing when i heard her shouting my name . She came running towards me and took my hands on hers . I immediately jerked my hand from hers  .
What are you doing here ? Leave me alone ! I tried to be more stern on my tone .
She again tried to grab my hands while I didn't let her do it.

Abhi please you can do whatever you want but at first let me see your hands you are hurt ! Please she requested

I don't want to do anything ! Anyway Why am i do important to you now ? Last time I remember I wasn't so much important while you hide things from me! Just.... just leave me alone. I turned around so that I can't see her . Seeing her cry is making me feel weak .

She hugged me tight
Abhi please forgive me , i am sorry .. i am sorry she kept requesting while i can hear her sobbing 😭. I tried to jerk her away but I somehow couldn't .

So you are sorry huh ? Sorry  but sorry will not fix everything here

So you are sorry huh ? Sorry  but sorry will not fix everything here .

Abhi i .. i  know you are angry and i am ready to receive any punishment you give me . I admit I was wrong i was totally wrong I thought I could handle it by my self , you have every right to be mad at me . I should have told you everything from the beginning. I am the one at fault  please don't hurt yourself because of me I am sorry really sorry 😐 for everything . Abhi please let me see your hands , it's bleeding please she requested . Damn it !! Why ?why ? Why? Does she have to cry ? I can't see her cry .
It pained me to let her cry like that . Taking a deep sigh I slowly turned around and hugged her like there was no tomorrow.

Minutes later She took a frist aid kit from the cabinet and started cleaning my wounds. I gasped when the sprit hit my wounds .
I saw the pain in her eyes while she was applying medicine on my wounds . Her tears were unstoppable. I slowly wiped her tears .

I will forgive you but only in one condition!

Wh.. what co..condition?she asked between her sobs .

Promise me you will never try to do such stupid thing like that . And whatever happens you will let me know.

I .. I promise Abhi i will never do such stupidity. But .. she whispered

But ?? I asked in curiosity

I will not forgive you . She watched me with a straight face

Forgive me ?? I asked getting confused.
Forgive me for what ??

Why did You hurt my Abhi , Why did you do that ? Why ?
Because i raised my hand on you I punished my hands for giving you pain i said.

Before I could even register she hugged me as if her life depended on it .I  felt relaxed  i hugged her tighter .

I am sorry Abhi I really am .. ! She said

Mrs rathore!

Yes Abhi ... i .. i mean Yes Mr. Rathore she whispered looking me in the eyes .

listen to me Never try to leave me  if you even thought of leaving i will break your legs . I tried to threatened her not that i would do that to her . Worst I could do is lock her like before I could never hurt her .
Am i clear ?

Yess ...she nodded I will never leave you Abhi . Never ever. I love you so much She answered between our hug. I couldn't be more happier.

I love you more .. i said

And where is the iron lady ?? I asked her
She broke the hug with questionable eyes , iron lady ?? She asked

Yes , iron lady of this house , who supports her daughter and ignores her son ! The one and only Mrs Damini Rathore . She also must have an apology for me .

Apology!! My foot .. and there My one and only mom came to me screaming!
How dare you Abhi .. !

What do you mean by how dare you mom ? I tried my best to confront her with confidence but i get a little scared when i see her eyes .

She pulled my ears 👂 " I was gonna apologise to you but you locked Anu up didn't even allow me to go meet her , on top of it you slapped her . So no apology, i am not gonna say sorry . And Don't you think you should be the one to say sorry after all you locked her up and were rude to me ?and you called me Iron Lady "

Ouch, Ouch Ouch ..... Mom .. it's hurting. That's not fair you always do this . You two always team up against me . I am hurt please put that on consideration. I complained

Finally She left my ears " I know I know i saw everything and besides Anu already bandaged your wounds. Anywas you forgive us and we forgive you . Everything is settled .
And one more thing You totally destroyed the room Abhi , you are to stay in guest room until everything is fixed . God I can't believe this kid . Like father like son . Damini signed .

Yeah, yeah ! Whatever you say mom ! I rubbed my ears gently ! While both Anu and Mom giggled !

"We hurt our loved ones intentionality unintentionally sometimes . It's a part we do as people. The beauty is that we have the ability to heal and forgive."