first kiss 😘

Next day

Ananya's pov

New beginning of my life!! I've never imagined I loved Abhi so much ... That living without him would be impossible for me !😍😍😍😅😅 .His little mischiefs, his caring nature , his unconditional love for me plus a loving mother who loves me so much.. what more can I ask for ?! I love him so much

But he really scared me yesterday I felt like my heart stopped beating when I saw him lying in bed unconsious 🙄 . But thank God the accident wasn't so serious. I will go to the temple to thank God for saving my Abhi Ananya said to her self .

She's on her way to the temple little did he knew was someone has been following her anywhere she goes or whatever she does. Ananya reached the temple .

" Thank you bhagwan for saving Abhi , for everything that you have given me thank you so much. Please let this happiness stay with me forever don't let any one snatch my happiness said Ananya praying.

After the prayer she turned around towards the when she collided with a man.

" I'm sorry sir said Ananya and looked at the man it was Arjun again.

" No I'm sorry miss Ananya"

" (Surprised)Mr Arjun !!!  How come you are here??"

" To take blessings of course !! "

" Of course !!! So silly of me haha .Actually I wanted to thank you for helping me out !! It was very kind of you to give me lift . I searched for you every where in the hospital but couldn't find you . So thank yo so much Mr Arjun. 😄😄

" ( I wish I didn't took you
there that day )..... No common it's not a big deal ,no need to thank me miss Ananya."

" Well not for you but for me it  was a great help Mr Arjun so thank you."

" Ok if you insist then my pleasure miss Ananya !!. Let's get going now there a lots of people waiting !!

" Oh ya stupid me!  let's go !!"

" So miss Ananya you always come here !! "

" Umm not always but sometimes how about you ?? "

" Me too only sometimes. So tell me miss Ananya what do you do ??"

" Well I live in Hopewell orphanage and just look after it or you can say I am a caretaker of the orphanage.😄

" Hmm interesting I would love to visit your place someday . "

"Sure !! You're most welcome  anytime Mr Arjun ."

" What are you doing today?? How about a coffee ??."

" So sorry !! Mr Arjun but I'll have to meet Abhi today I promised him . So may be next time ."

Listing Abhimanyu's name Arjun clenched his fist in anger but maintained a calm face.

"So..  Promise !! ."

" Pakka promise!! ."

"So how will I contact you ?? Can you give me your number at least ??."

" Oh !! Ya sure !!"
They exchanged their numbers.

" Mr Arjun I'll take your leave now see you soon !! Bye take care!.

"( Halfheartedly)You too miss Ananya . Bye ! Said Arjun and kept looking Ananya until she was out of sight.

Arjun's Pov

I've been following her from the day I dropped her to the hospital.I  can't see her being close to him.l followed her in the temple so that I could spend time with her but again she's in hurry to meet him .Hearing Abhimanyu's name makes my blood boil.Why Why Why does she have to take his name in front of me ?? Anu why do you love him ?? I can't take risks I'll have to do something soon .. she got more close with him after the accident. Abhimanyu Rathore you messed with a wrong man ! Ananya my Love !! You'll have to be mine by hook or by crook!!
End of Arjun's Pov.