Arjun's Anger

Unknown place::

I want you guys to kill him you don't have any criminal records registered that is the reason I chose you

I want you guys to kill him you don't have any criminal records registered that is the reason I chose you . I want to see him dead with my own eyes if you guys can't do it tell me now or else if you fail I'll personally kill you with my own hands think about it said Arjun giving abhimanyu's picture .

Man 1:: Don't worry sir your job will be done !!

Man 2 :: he's right sir we will do it !

Arjun :: Are you sure ?? Because you know if you fail you will have no time to regret !!

Man 3 :: we won't regret sir before that he will be lying on the floor dead and you witness that!! And besides we have our own previous account to settle with him.

Arjun:: I like your confidence !! And what account are you talking about ?? Do you know him !??

Man 1 :: Yes sir we do !!He beat us very brutally just because we were about to rape a girl whom he knew I guess !!

Arjun :: which girl are you talking about ??

Man 2 :: we don't know her name !!

Arjun immediately took out a picture of Ananya on his mobile and showed them.

Arjun :: Is this the girl you are talking about???

Man 1 :: Yes.. yes.... This is the girl isn't she beautiful?? Once we kill him I will rape her and keep having her everyday.

Next moment there was a sound of gunshot . The man was on the ground. He was bleeding very badly. Everyone was shocked .

Arjun:: what?? what did you say ?? You will what ?? (Hitting the man with rod on his head non stop ) I can't hear you ??? You were saying something about my Ananya !!! ( Shouting ) come on say something !! How dare you touched my Ananya huh!! How dare youuuuu!!

The man was dead at the spot but still Arjun kept hitting him seeing his insane behavior the other two guys got scared and tried to escape but was captured by Arjun's men.

Arjun :: Oh no no no !! Where do you think you are going ??? You need to pay for what you did to my Ananya !!

Man 2:: sir... Sir. ... !! Please let us go we promise we will never do such thing again please forgive us. She's like our sister please please let us go !!
Man 3 ':: yes sir she's our sister !! Please please have some mercy on us please let us go sir please !!

Arjun :: Oh sister huh !! Sister !! Really ?? ( Stabbing knife on their stomach one by one ) what ... Stab... Type ... Stab ... Of brother tries to rape his sister huh??

Arjun keep stabbing knife in their stomach one after another .Both of them screamed in pain until they were dead. Arjun's clothes were covered in blood by now he wiped blood from the knife .